• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 9th January - Live Discussion Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
You mean the big foam cylinder and the cardboard boxes i'd been more pissed if he'd sold it anymore than he did.
lol Seriously just looking for any small thing to complain about when it comes to Cena. Nothing happened to him that he needed to sell like it was death for.

Prodigy

Banned
Are they turning Santino into a credible competitor? In a match with two of the guys I consider to be the future of the company as well as one guy who I think will be a top mid carder.

SAL

Are they turning Santino into a credible competitor? In a match with two of the guys I consider to be the future of the company as well as one guy who I think will be a top mid carder.

I can't imagine they are, since Barrett beat him in like 75 seconds last week.

Andrew

Why do wrestlers even think about using Brown/Khaki for Ring Attire. Change it back to Blue Wade Barrett..