• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 8th October 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Larry King the only one clapping his wife. Wow this is bad, please end it now with a feud.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Miz just KILLED that promo! Great stuff from him. Larry King was so unneeded though.

Troy

Larry King you are an absolute dumbass. Kofi just leaps off the stage and King starts talking. FFS

Troy

Miz just KILLED that promo! Great stuff from him. Larry King was so unneeded though.

I completely agree with this, no idea why they spent money on Larry King when he added nothing. He almost ruined the segment.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wish they would have shown McMahon/Punk on the game, I always loved it when they'd show the main event of a show on the new video game coming out.

Undertaker

WWE could have booked me for the show instead of Larry King. We can all read from cards and I may have attempted to act just a bit better then he did. Seriously, that segment was just awful. Only thing which stood out was The Miz's mic work. By the way, Kofi Kingston's jump off the stage was terrible. I'm just glad for his sake that he didn't botch it as Miz was obviously too far away. Typical WWE.

Troy

Time for some more tag team action, the third tag team match from the division tonight. Rhodes Scholars have to win here to set up a quality final for next weeks RAW.