• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 8th April 2013 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion *WM29 Spoilers*

Andrew

Is everyone forgetting Ziggler/Swagger were a team, as far as I remember they never actually drifted apart.

Blizzard

they're going to commercial so one of the guys can tell the fans to please stop chanting "we want Ziggler" and cheer for Del Rio, lol.

Troy

Disappointed to read that The Rock wont be on RAW. Needs to stay away from Cena in the ring because both times they have wrestled The Rock has walked away with an injury whereas he was never hurt against CM Punk. Maybe that was why their match ended up being finisher, kickout, finisher, kickout.

When I was writing this preview I thought about Henry possibly going for the WWE title but didn't expect them to do it.

Did I read right that Barrett won back the IC title one night after losing it? What was the reason for that?

Troy

Haha so great to hear the "We want Ziggler" chants.

Nice cover Lawler "Are they chanting we want Coulter?"