WWE RAW 8th April 2013 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion *WM29 Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
300px-WWE_RAW_logo.svg.png

john-cena-wwe-champion.jpg

Redemption for Cena
John Cena acheived what he failed to do last year and managed to defeat The Rock to even the ledger 1-1. John Cena also became WWE hampion for the first time since October 2011 a full 18 months since he last held it. Post match Cena stared at the WWE title for a long time taking in the fact that for the 11th time he was WWE champion. Cena was a humble victor though embracing The Rock and allowing The Rock to have his moment in the ring after the match. Who will be next for Cena now that he is champion again? Any ideas on what his sideplates will look like on the new title?

Back to Hollywood?
After losing his match and the title, The Rock took a long time leaving the ring and he looked a bit stunned that it was over. Cena gave him the ring after the match for him to say goodbye to the fans but did that mean he is headed back to Hollywood already? Will The Rock get his rematch right away or will he disappear for a bit first? Has he wrestled his last match and if not when do you think he will return?

The Game Continues .....
Triple H managed to defeat Brock Lesnar at WM29 to keep his infrequent inring career alive. It was a brutal match though and The Game had to pull out all the stops to defeat the beast. After unsuccessfully trying to get him to tap to the kimura for a couple of minutes HHH hit Lesnar with a DDT on the stairs, a sledgehammer shot to the head and a pedigree on the steps and only then was he able to get the three count. This win means that HHH can continue to wrestle but will we see him in the ring anytime soon? What does this mean for Lesnar as well after that loss took his current WWE record to 1-2? Who does Lesnar face next?

CM Punk Falls Short
Punk and Undertaker both brought it at WM in a MOTN display. A phenomal match where Punk nearly had the match a couple of times but couldn't get the job done in the end. Punk mocked Undertaker before and during the match with the urn and by using some of his signature moves such as Old School but Undertaker managed to keep a clear head and get the victory to go 21-0. After falling short on ending the streak where does this leave Punk? Does he go back to the WWE title scene or is there someone else in store for him?

Plus
Del Rio managed to retain his title against Swagger so where does this leave The People. Who will they target next now that they failed at defeating the top dog. Del Rio also needs a new challenger and Mark Henry had a convincing win against Ryback earlier in the night so he could be first in line. Does Ziggler work his way into the equation now? He only has a couple of months left with the briefcase so he is running out of time to cash it in. Fandango made his inring debut and whilst Jericho managed to kick out of his finisher Fandango got the win in the end with a rollup. Who will Fandango go after next after defeating a future HOFer. Team Hell No were on the same page tonight defeating Big E and Ziggler in a fun match and so yet again a tag team featuring two singles wrestlers thrown together failed to dethrone the champions. Who can beat the champions? The Shield added to their list of impressive victories defeating the team of Orton/Sheamus/Show after Show decided not to help out when he was ignored for the tag multiple times. The Shield have beaten everyone that has been put in front of them so can they be stopped?

Tune in for all that and lot more on RAW this week. As you can see it is going to be a stacked show with so much needing to be wrapped up from WM. Plenty of questions to be answered and hopefully we get to see the direction that WWE are heading with the mainevent scenes on both shows.​

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I think Ziggler is cashing in tonight and winning the belt as it makes sense. You suspend Swagger now for 30 days or whatever it is for his recent arrest, Ziggler becomes champion and fills the gap left in the WHC spot come Extreme Rules.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think this could very well be a great Raw! I foresee Rock coming on the show to congratulate Cena and possibly elude to another match. As much as I don't want to see it, it's a possibility.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Swagger doesn't get a suspension for pot. It's just a fine. Unless the arrest is a factor. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler go for the belt. I hope the Rock doesn't congratulate Cena but takes this oppurtunity to go heel and just become the ultimate douche taking the loss in the complete opposite way as Cena did.

Your of course going to set up Show Sheamus perhaps triple threat with Orton which makes me wonder where does the Shield go? Id personally think it's time to go Tag team with them. Either set it up so that the three share the belts or send two after the tag and the other after Cesaro.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Sandow better cut a promo on how much of an atrocity it was that he wasn't on Wrestlemania.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Always look forward to the post-Mania Raw more than Mania itself, something huge always happens on this show.

Lesnar's return last year was one of the GOAT Raw moments.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Always look forward to the post-Mania Raw more than Mania itself, something huge always happens on this show.

Lesnar's return last year was one of the GOAT Raw moments.

I'd put it on par but I know what you mean..... Big things they have planned for the year but don't want to overshadow Mania always come out on this show.... not sure if we'll get any big returns tonight but I have no doubt something unexpected will happen

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I hope we get the yearly new superstar debuting or returning.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hopefully Christian.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Hopefully Christian.

And nobody would give a shit.

An impact he doesn't make I'm sorry I like the guy but the return of a mid card pfft 4/10 would be too generous.

Probably get RVD tbh which at this point isn't much either.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
And nobody would give a shit.

An impact he doesn't make I'm sorry I like the guy but the return of a mid card pfft 4/10 would be too generous.

Probably get RVD tbh which at this point isn't much either.

agreed, a Christian return will probably happen but won't mean too much.... Most guys usually have a 30 day no compete clause and I don't know if RVD's would be up yet..... Holding out hope for Batista given the recent rumors and reported negotiations but who knows

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I love the picture recap it's so ridiculous.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Going to have a lot of recaps in this three hour.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cena's shirt :lmao

This crowd better be as fun as last year's.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh yeah fuck Cena won. Please change music please.