• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 8th April 2013 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion *WM29 Spoilers*

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So all the match yesterday accomplished was fucking me up in the prediction thread? What the fuck is with Barrett being so over with smarks anyway?

Blizzard

i will never understand WWE's shitty booking, what is the point of Barrett dropping the title if he's only gonna win it back the next night? the same thing happened with Rhodes and Show.

Heisenberg

Pretty good match there. Better than expected and I guess the crowd being alive for it, especially a good talent like Barrett made it so much better. Enjoying the crowd tonight.

So why did Wade drop the title at the biggest show of them all just to regain it the next night?

PHX

Legacy Member
So all the match yesterday accomplished was fucking me up in the prediction thread? What the fuck is with Barrett being so over with smarks anyway?
Nexus

Guess Miz just won to stay undefeated at mania.

Prodigy

Banned
Lol at everyone in here stressing over it. Clearly they're going to build on it for the feud.

Some of you need to wait to see how things play out in the long run before claiming shitty booking.