• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 4th March 2013 - Old School Raw feat. The Rock & HHH

Franco

WWE releases all of their movies on same week? Smart move, taking away money one from another.

Bryan stealing money.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
WWE releases all of their movies on same week? Smart move, taking away money one from another.

Bryan stealing money.

Thought The Call was coming out next Friday while DMD comes out this Friday. Not sure though.

SAIYANS

I was thinking of a four corners tag team elimination match at WM but then they split Rhodes Scholars and Sin Mysterio was screwed due to injury. If they can keep Rhodes Scholars together and through in a couple of other random tag teams it would be alright. May as well show off all the teams that they have when there is no clear challenger.
I want tag turmoil because its been a while since we have seen that. That way we could be teased into thinking they get it and are working together to beat team after team. Then when the final team comes Bryan's ego can come into play and cost them. Then Kane can destroy him and they go their separate ways after an ER match at the next ppv.

Troy

Re: WWE RAW 4th March 2013 - Old School Raw feat. The Rock & HHH

Thought The Call was coming out next Friday while DMD comes out this Friday. Not sure though.

Yeah you are correct but they also have the Marine 3 coming out tomorrow as well so in the space of two weeks three of their movies are out. Probably is with the two feature films I don't think they would have too much control on the release dates

Santino needs to come out and defend his position as the greatest IC champion of all time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Re: WWE RAW 4th March 2013 - Old School Raw feat. The Rock & HHH

Yeah you are correct but they also have the Marine 3 coming out tomorrow as well so in the space of two weeks three of their movies are out. Probably is with the two feature films I don't think they would have too much control on the release dates

Marine 3 so doesn't count since it's straight to DVD anyway lol