• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 3rd September 2012 - LIVE Discussion

John McHenry

John McHenry
I dunno wonder if that flight time was told to Miz or if that was his own. I'd think Vince would be against that one.

Heisenberg

I dunno wonder if that flight time was told to Miz or if that was his own. I'd think Vince would be against that one.

It's around that. All varies. Some flights can be 16 hrs to LAX, some can be 18. Or some can even be as short as 14-15 hrs. Then they've gotta fly to Chicago from LAX too so yeah.

John McHenry

John McHenry
It's around that. All varies. Some flights can be 16 hrs to LAX, some can be 18. Or some can even be as short as 14-15 hrs. Then they've gotta fly to Chicago from LAX too so yeah.

Wow Ok let me explain to you what I said. I'm not sure Vince would want Miz bitching on air about flight times. Nowhere was I actually questioning that amount of time it took. I mean how many fans do you think knew or gave a shit they were in Australia?

Heisenberg

Wow Ok let me explain to you what I said. I'm not sure Vince would want Miz bitching on air about flight times. Nowhere was I actually questioning that amount of time it took. I mean how many fans do you think knew or gave a shit they were in Australia?

calm down.