WWE RAW 30th July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
Just finished Raw an hour or so ago and I was etremely impressed. A great show from top to bottom, bar Tensai. Punk's character is shaping to what it should be, his face turn kind of diluted his character and his promo, though it wasn't his best, really highlighted it for me. Also, Bryan is probably the most entertaining character in the WWE right now.

AF.

Reaction score
3 hours is fine with me. I watch RAW through YouTube and skip through all the shit and have been doing so for probably 2 years now. 3 hours gives guys a better chance to gain more spotlight, hone their skills in the ring and also gives the WWE more opportunity to build storylines. It'll be interesting if WWE continue to go through the motions of having weekly matches that involve random wrestlers instead of building to actual feuds on PPV, because then they will be wasting a golden opportunity with the extra 1 hour slot.