• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 23rd April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Heisenberg

FUCK I forgot Raw was on a hour early what i miss?

Teddy Long started off and said there was going to be a contract signing up first, he introduced Cena and Cena came out to the ring. Introduces Brock then Lesnars music hits and is interrupted by Laurinatis who says Brock is not here yet and tell Cenas to leave the ring as the contract signing will take place on Brocks terms.. Edge then comes out and says he isn’t supposed to be here tonight and in a couple days, he won’t even be under WWE contract anymore. Edge says he came to talk to Cena. He could have done it privately but it will have more effect here in the ring. Edge says he doesn’t know who this John Cena even is. Edge says he came to talk to the Cena who was his greatest rival ever. Edge says Cena must win. Through all their differences, they have always had a strong love for wrestling. Edge says Brock Lesnar doesn’t give a damn about wrestling or the fans. He only cares about the fans if they can line his pockets. Edge says Brock left for 8 years while he and Cena carried the load. Edge says Cena needs to wake up because if he doesn’t, it’s a slap in the face to guys like Shawn Michaels, Undertaker and himself. Edge yells at Cena to wake up. Edge says he’s not asking Cena to beat Lesnar, he’s ordering him to. Edge drops the mic and walks off.

Now Jericho v Kingston.