WWE RAW 23rd April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Didn't think that much to the contract signing. It really dragged on and with the exception of the suggustion that Lesnar might actually have power in terms of running the show, nothing else interesting happened. Also a lot of it didn't make sense. Who was the heel of the segment? It certainly didn't seem to be the GM. Also why was Cena late coming out? That was never explained, why did he let Lesnar talk so long? And on the subject of Cena being made to look weak, it was odd that he just let his rival make those kinds of demands and gain so much power.

The funny thing is I still expect Cena to win on Sunday that just seems to be the way the story is going.

Lesnar was the heel in the segment, Johnny Ace was still the heel but he was simply pandering to everything that Lesnar wanted because he wants to do everything he can for his new signing. I didn't quite get why John Cena didn't come out first when they played the music, either Cena was giving Lesnar a taste of his own medicine by showing up late to a segment or the technicians may have played it early by accident.

I enjoyed the segment because the Lesnar character is great since it is playing into everything the wrestling community is saying about him. It is another quality example of mixing real life into a wrestling storyline.