• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 20th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Good to see Khali removed first in the match, no need to have him in there any longer plus it doesn't hurt his character because all nine guys eliminated him.

SAIYANS

Alright Hatred, I take my comment back.

Khali first eliminated last night, first eliminated today.... So why did he beat Rhodes & Barrett...

Things just got confusing.
Because he is a fucking monster and they are heels, Cody more creedible, but chicken shit heels going one on one with a fucking monster.

Heisenberg

Just researched, last time we saw a HIAC at Mania was:

March 28, 1999 in Philadelphia, PA at WrestleMania XV where Undertaker defeated The Big Boss Man.

Andrew

Could Barrett & Rhodes be a future tag team?

Take notice last night they were double-teaming on Big Show, then again now... They've been in tag matches together lately.

Troy

I like how they continued the storyline from last night by having Barrett and Rhodes to team up to try to take out Show.

Punk is gold on commentary.

Heisenberg

Could Barrett & Rhodes be a future tag team?

Take notice last night they were double-teaming on Big Show, then again now... They've been in tag matches together lately.

Would be good but I doubt it, hasn't Barrett been criticizing Rhodes as of late as he believes that he is carrying the team.

Troy

Just researched, last time we saw a HIAC at Mania was:

March 28, 1999 in Philadelphia, PA at WrestleMania XV where Undertaker defeated The Big Boss Man.

Well at least we know that this one will be the best HIAC ever at Mania because that match was terrible.