• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 16th July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Cwalker

I swear WWE has like a list of the same six names to job to Brodus.

That Carlito tweet made me lmfao btw

Lewb

Hope this match is gunna be as good as the matches between Punk/Henry were a few months back.

Chris Dresdon

What they've done with JTG reminds me of what they did with Kevin Thorn near the end of his latest WWE run when they cut his hair and did away with all traces of the vampire gimmick. They honestly need to hire Shad back and reform Cryme Tyme, the tag division would benefit from it and the career of JTG would benefit from it. That's the one thing that would've saved that match for me is Shad running out and beating down Brodus Clay. Wouldn't have made much sense, but I'm a mark for Cryme Tyme.

Slim

What in the world did they do to JTG? Why is wrestling in underwear? What happened to the jeans?

grrrrrr they always ruinin folks. :p

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I should mention I saw Batista on Comic Con acting like he was never a wrestler. I found it funny because I swear I saw several people think he'd be coming back in the WWE Title MITB match. He kept saying his MMA background got him this movie role. When the interviewer mentioned wrestler before MMA expert he just gruffed like he's embarrassed about his past. If GZA wasn't with him doing the interview I would have made a thread about it. He saved it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Never did say a word about GM's or even that one would be announced next week? No mention of Sheen or the fact that he quit twitter?