WWE RAW 16th July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It seems from the preview it should just be Bryan and AJ continuing the storyline so it shouldn't totally finish until SummerSlam... Whatever they got planned for D-Bry for him there.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I wouldn't be against them bringing Kane back in to feud with Bryan. The way the wrote him out was hilarious though, "You're too crazy for me."

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I kinda want goldberg to show up and give ryback a beatdown but I know it won't happen. Maybe a handshake but event thats a bit much

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I kinda want goldberg to show up and give ryback a beatdown but I know it won't happen. Maybe a handshake but event thats a bit much

Goldberg vs Slater isn't so out of the question though. More than likely would be saved for the 1000th if it happened however.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Goldberg vs Slater isn't so out of the question though. More than likely would be saved for the 1000th if it happened however.

Goldberg can attempt to top Vader's squash.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Like I suggested in the shoutbox a few days ago, the perfect segment would be Slater going out there and saying "WHO'S NEXT!?" Goldberg's music plays, but Gillberg comes out. Slater owns Gill and then Goldberg comes out and Spears them both.

TKK

Reaction score
I love if Goldberg vs. Slater was announced tonight for next week's show just because a Slater promo about Goldberg would own!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Rather see Goldberg just flat return and stay till mania but lol who am I kidding. Hurricane will be back before that happens.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm always excited for shows after a PPV. I expect them to set up build for the next week, and usually it works out that way.

Call me an idiot, or childish, but I'm always excited for Cena because he always delivers, so I hope he starts the show.

I want to see Dolph drop Vickie, saying he was only using her to get the briefcase, and now that he has it, shes nothing too him. That will allow her to help elevate another talent. She did have her eyes on Tensai last week, and he could use a good mouth piece. If not, Swagger could always use her.

I'm interested to see where Bryan will end up now. I don't think the Kane feud is that bad of an idea, but I would love to see Bryan and Jericho feud. Just imagine the promos and matches. Both are over with the crowd and one could easily turn face for the feud.

Can't wait to see what Miz does to get back to the top. Please for the love of God, don't bury him again.

And please continue Reks/Hawkins vs. Ryback. Three of my favorite superstars right there.

And also, I can't wait to see who the GM is (Heyman or Hart) and who Slater will face.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Cena's apparently got an announcement to make on Raw. It'll probably end up with him possibly announcing when he's going to cash in MITB

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Or maybe he's taking time off to be with his family :side: NAW!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm always excited for shows after a PPV. I expect them to set up build for the next week, and usually it works out that way.

Call me an idiot, or childish, but I'm always excited for Cena because he always delivers, so I hope he starts the show.

I want to see Dolph drop Vickie, saying he was only using her to get the briefcase, and now that he has it, shes nothing too him. That will allow her to help elevate another talent. She did have her eyes on Tensai last week, and he could use a good mouth piece. If not, Swagger could always use her.

I'm interested to see where Bryan will end up now. I don't think the Kane feud is that bad of an idea, but I would love to see Bryan and Jericho feud. Just imagine the promos and matches. Both are over with the crowd and one could easily turn face for the feud.

Can't wait to see what Miz does to get back to the top. Please for the love of God, don't bury him again.

And please continue Reks/Hawkins vs. Ryback. Three of my favorite superstars right there.

And also, I can't wait to see who the GM is (Heyman or Hart) and who Slater will face.

They're planning to move him back into the main event before the end of the year.

Lewb

Reaction score
MASSIVE MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR RAW SUPERSHOW!

Is what I was greeted with. What I was given, was quite different.

Alex Riley revealed on his Tout account that he will be involved in a singles match on tonight’s edition of Raw in Las Vegas, Nevada against Cody Rhodes.

:henry:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Riley against Rhodes? The fuck?!

I want TOO COOL to return!

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
MASSIVE MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR RAW SUPERSHOW!

Is what I was greeted with. What I was given, was quite different.

Alex Riley revealed on his Tout account that he will be involved in a singles match on tonight’s edition of Raw in Las Vegas, Nevada against Cody Rhodes.

:henry:

Thats a Huge announcement , better get my popcorn and a can of beer ready .

That would be Gold . This is a really great idea , proabably Jericho can solidify bryan as top guy . jericho has nothing to do right now , Bryan also looks free . If Vinnie and creative team has a little bit of creativity left , they should start this fued . Promos and matches will truly be Gold . gonna keep my fingers crossed .

Last edited by a moderator: