WWE RAW 12th November 2012 - Return Of A King LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Now hear this
The hits just keep on coming for John Cena, who finds himself further embroiled in the “AJ scandal†with each passing week. This time out, Raw Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero purports to have obtained further evidence supporting the Cenation leader’s supposed indiscretions with former Raw General Manager AJ Lee, tweeting that she can't wait for the WWE Universe to hear what she's got in store. Will this be the smoking gun that validates Vickie’s crusade against AJ? Or is it just another elaborate ploy to drag her predecessor’s name through the mud?

Foley's five
Time’s officially up and Mick Foley will have to name the fifth member of his Survivor Series team following Ryback’s reassignment to the WWE Title Match at the fall classic. We at WWE.com have already offered a few suggestions to The Hardcore Legend, but there are plenty of others we may not have considered. It’s decision time for Mrs. Foley’s Baby Boy; who’s Mick gonna pick? Could it be one of these Superstars?

The Maddox Paradox
A seven-figure deal and a lifelong dream are at stake for Brad Maddox when he steps into the ring against Ryback this week. Mr. McMahon offered the audacious referee a $1 million contract if Maddox prevails against the monster, giving Maddox the chance to fulfill his dream of becoming a WWE Superstar. Granted, that’s a bit of a loaded opportunity at best, but Maddox is a crafty one, and he’s faced Ryback before in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Can an upset truly be lurking around the corner?

The King has returned
Prostrate thyself before “The King,†WWE Universe: Two months after suffering a near-fatal heart attack live on the air, Jerry “The King†Lawler will make his triumphant return to the announce table, taking his rightful place calling the action of Monday Night Raw. Expect barbs, zingers and maybe a few tears shed when “The King†reclaims his throne alongside Michael Cole after a lengthy convalescence. Welcome back, Jerry. Long may you reign.

Stay hungry
Ryback finally got his wish last Monday when the beast took a big bite (metaphorically speaking) out of WWE Champion CM Punk during the tag team match that closed out the show. But what happened after Ryback scored the deciding pinfall was more interesting, as the hulking Superstar shared a tense staredown with none other than John Cena, the third competitor in the Triple Threat WWE Title Match at Survivor Series this Sunday. Ryback and the Cenation leader have yet to officially cross paths, but it seems to us like the ravenous rising star just realized there may be another course on the menu worthy of his attention. What will happen when the two are face to face on Raw this week? Find out at 8/7 CT on USA Network!
DISCUSS.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Brad Maddox show!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Hopefully we will have a Ziggler/Foley promo build up for survivor series.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Brad Maddox will get a contract one way or the other my guess is that Ryback will dq himself while beating the crap out of maddox.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am actually looking forward to this.

Lawler is back but JR will still be on commentary this week so that they can ease him back into it.

Brad Maddox won me over last week with his promo so I want to see where this angle goes. Does Punk attack Ryback to screw him and let Maddox get a contract and reveal Maddox as part of his group? Whatever happens he is getting a contract somehow.

Miz seems like the best choice for Team Foley, could be time for his face turn and WWE can see how over he can get as a face.

Don't really want to see anymore of the Aj/Cena/Vickie angle, just book the damn match already.

Don't forget FANDANGO!!! I am amazed at how much hate that angle has gotten already, WWE finally try to bring in something new and different and it gets hated on right away. I am hoping that it can become something as unique and over as the early Goldust character.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I've completely lost interest in the Traditional Tag Team match now that it's been changed. I get why they want to keep Mick Foley as the leader of his group but it just doesn't mean anything anymore. There's simply no reason to have him a part of that match now.

The only thing I'm interested in at the moment is the Brad Maddox angle. I was really impressed with his promo last week and look forward to seeing how his million dollar match plays out.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Cena vs Punk in the main event has been announced supposedly.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I am looking forward to this more than SS xP SS is so predictable and the wwe championship match was put together at the last minute it seems like.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm looking forward to them to completely changing the PPV card again.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
If Cena/Punk is true then that's what i'm looking forward to the most, Maddox/RYBACK promo/match could be entertaining if written right. I'm also fully expecting Miz to be on Team Foley as well. AJ/Dolph/Cena/Vickie could not give a single fuck about it but the clips Vickie have been showing are great, that's the best part about this. And lastly i'm really hoping A. King say this is his last night on commentary and retires or B. He shows up cuts an in ring promo they show a video package and he leave for retirement

OR C. SWERVE HEEL TURN! :RUSSO:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Honestly hope this show is just shitty enough to warrant me not going since it's 60 miles away 8D

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Wouldn't be surprised to see Punk get Ryback counted out so Maddox wins, then Ryback screws Punk in the main event before another show down with Cena.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
They wouldn't be no contests though would they :hm:

I know they did it last week, but I do enjoy these recaps to start the show as soap operaish as it is.