• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 11th February 2013 - Elimination Chamber Go Home Show

Troy

So whats Ziggler doing at the ppv? Seems like this will be when he cashes in. Jericho Ziggler WM? WHC?

Would be a good choice for the World title. I would rather see that then a lot of the other potential WHC matches that have been thrown around.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Could switch it up a bit and have Jericho win at the Chamber then have Ziggler come out and instead of cashing in right there books himself a title match against Jericho at WM.

But Del Rio's the champ, Jericho wins a title shot, not the title if he wins the Chamber.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
:fp: Ugh not paying enough attention to this at all. Ignore that then

I don't blame you, I thought the same thing earlier, shit's confusing this year lol.

This has got to be the first time Jeff Jarrett's been mentioned since Vince fired him on air in '01.

Troy

Random Jeff Jarrett reference on RAW.

This is another great example of the control that The Rock has over the crowd.

Troy

I don't blame you, I thought the same thing earlier, shit's confusing this year lol.

This has got to be the first time Jeff Jarrett's been mentioned since Vince fired him on air in '01.

The constant mentions of World champions inside the Chamber match just keeps messing with my head.