WWE Over The Limit Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
Then you will continue to no know. Its hard for the people who know who it is. I mean this discussion can only take place after smackdown has aired on Friday so it a kinda pointless thread.

maty619

Reaction score
You're right I will continue not to know, I wouldn't have it any other way, so I think those who have read the spoilers should stop posting on this thread so they don't give anything away and the rest of us can speculate. That is probably the best way to do things.

LKP

Reaction score
No se76 i mean this thread should have been made after Friday night. Cause now people who know what happens on smackdown feel out of place knowing and not saying anything. Ill play along.

maty619

Reaction score
You're right I will continue not to know, I wouldn't have it any other way, so I think those who have read the spoilers should stop posting on this thread so they don't give anything away and the rest of us can speculate. That is probably the best way to do things.

Underlined, put in bold and quoted for emphasis.

Montana

Reaction score
This PPV is in my hometown, and to be honest, i can't really see it being worth the ticket prices. The cheapest i could have gotten tickets were 50$ with obstructed viewing. No one really knows if there is a concept behind this PPV. If they book something really good, i may buy ticks last minute, but i can't see them doing that.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ I heard Striker say on Smackdown! that the PPV was a "unique concept" so I can only assume they have some type of gimmick planned for the show

maty619

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that too, but with one match already anounced that hasn't had any gimmick attached to it I find it doubtful that it is a gimmick PPV, this stuff is usually anounced straight away.

J...

Reaction score
This PPV is in my hometown, and to be honest, i can't really see it being worth the ticket prices. The cheapest i could have gotten tickets were 50$ with obstructed viewing. No one really knows if there is a concept behind this PPV. If they book something really good, i may buy ticks last minute, but i can't see them doing that.

How is the arena? I might drive down but I don't wanna get beyond shit tickets but wit Orton vs. Edge possibly on the card there is no way I can miss this PPV live and I don't think its a concept one just a new name.

Mister J

Reaction score
WWE has pushed me over the limit with their awful TV shows and highly priced PPVs.

NasJayz

Reaction score
WWE has pushed me over the limit with their awful TV shows and highly priced PPVs.
:cheezy:

You would think with how the economy is that they would lower the prices but no.

Also I'm not to excited about the ppv to me it's just one of those ppv's they don't really need which there doing a lot now a day's. Also it's either going to suck or going to be meh.

Reaction score
God LKP is stupid. Just because you've read the spoilers doesn't mean discussion has to halt for those who haven't. Major blueberry.

Not going to order it since I'll be at school, but this event is shaping up quite nicely. What I'm assuming is now a three way for the WWE Title should be pretty great, Edge vs. Orton has lots of promise, and I think Swagger vs. Show could be at the very least solid. I think it was ... I told WWE had picked up since WrestleMania, and it's continued on following the draft.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I'm not interested in anything this ppv has to offer. I felt the same way for Extreme Rules. It's the same old match-ups and I can't get excited. Only Orton and Edge is promising but it is a match we've seen a few times before.

Reaction score
We haven't seen Edge vs. Orton in quite some time to my knowledge. I know they had a few matches in '04, and had a killer match in '07 on the back of Rated RKO, but since then both guys - Orton in particular - have gotten even better. I would like to think that the match should be of a high quality.