WWE NXT Wrestler Arrested For Battery On A Law Enforcement Officer, Profile Removed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Re: WWE NXT Wrestler Arrested For Battery On A Law Enforcement Officer, Profile Remov

I was getting a "Dark Knight" ripoff type of gimmick. They stood on rooftops and had this poor-man's version of The Dark Knight soundtrack as their theme music. Jim Johnston failing like an idiot, as usual.

With that said, we need another "dark" or "psychological" character or characters to make their way onto the roster. Kane's busy being a screwball with Team Hell No to go back to his summer-2010 "Devil's Favorite Demon" and the Undertaker is a one-off match guy from now on.

Give us another 1996 Goldust or 1996 Mankind.

I gotta agree! This dang PG crap has stiffled that bit of creativity!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Re: WWE NXT Wrestler Arrested For Battery On A Law Enforcement Officer, Profile Remov

Oh please stifle the Russo gimmicks......Shit wasn't as great as people look back on.

Ascension had a very good entrance, that was basically all they had, once the bell rang....thats all she wrote.

Kreuger is a blatant ripoff of Colonel DeBeers and should be replace the arrested guy.