NXT UK WWE NXT UK Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That Kenny Williams promo too was a bit much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kinda tuned that out, I rememeber it happening but don't remember what he said at all lol

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Kinda tuned that out, I rememeber it happening but don't remember what he said at all lol

He was eating some weird looking food and spitting it out. It was grody.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
His gimmick now is being a self-admitted scum of the earth and he calls himself a cockroach, that fits and I like it mostly but it veers on the cringey side at times. A lot more fun when he's just being a bastard in-ring than doing shit like that

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
His gimmick now is being a self-admitted scum of the earth and he calls himself a cockroach, that fits and I like it mostly but it veers on the cringey side at times. A lot more fun when he's just being a bastard in-ring than doing shit like that

Yeah I haven’t watched in probably a year so last I saw he was dancing with his partner lol

I gotta try and watch it more

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Judge Booty said:
Yeah I haven’t watched in probably a year so last I saw he was dancing with his partner lolI gotta try and watch it more Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah they broke up and he cheated to win a loser leaves the brand match against him (I guess he left the company too bc idk where he is now) and has been doing this since. I'd say like 70% of the time I really like it, 25% it's aight and 5% it's cringe as fuc

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
20211216_NXTUK_MatchPrev_fraiserakid_FC_Today--cf1b79747a95d6b77e2a620d72fb307f.jpg

WWE NXT UK: Dec. 16, 2021: A-Kid and Frazer to slug it out in high-stakes bout
Full NXT UK preview for Dec. 16, 2021, featuring a high-stakes NXT UK Heritage Cup Rules Match pitting Nathan Frazer against A-Kid, a slugfest between Joe Coffey and Charlie Dempsey and much more.

Joe Coffey to tangle with Charlie Dempsey on NXT UK

A can’t-miss edition of NXT UK is set to feature Nathan Frazer battling A-Kid in a high-stakes Heritage Cup Rules Match, Joe Coffey taking on newfound nemesis Charlie Dempsey and much more.

Ever since losing the NXT UK Heritage Cup to Tyler Bate in May, A-Kid has been looking to battle his way back into championship contention, defeating Jordan Devlin in a grueling 30-Minute WWE Iron Man Match, taking down Frazer and Rampage Brown in a Triple Threat Match, and prevailing against the hard-hitting Sam Gradwell in a singles clash in recent months.

The Spanish Superstar will indeed have his chance against the up-and-coming Frazer, who has also hovered in the title picture, securing notable wins against the likes of Mark Andrews and Rohan Raja.

What will happen when A-Kid and Frazer collide in a physically and mentally demanding Heritage Cup Rules Match for the right to challenge NXT UK Heritage Cup Champion Noam Dar at a future date?

Plus, Dempsey left jaws on the floor when he interfered in a tag team match that pitted Mark Coffey and Wolfgang against Teoman and Raja to help the latter squad get the victory. What happened next was even more shocking, as Dempsey joined Teoman and Raja in a savage post-match beatdown of Gallus and aligned with the duo.

Joe Coffey and his Gallus mates have subsequently vowed to end Die Familia, but such a task is far easier said than done, particularly when going head-on with Dempsey. In a short time, Dempsey has already established himself as one of the most technically proficient competitors on NXT UK and seemingly has a frightening mean streak to boot.

Additionally, new Tag Team Champions Moustache Mountain will address the NXT UK Universe after triumphing over Pretty Deadly in last week’s edge-of-your-seat championship bout, and Danny Jones is set to take on the dastardly Kenny Williams.

Don’t miss an exciting episode of NXT UK, streaming Thursday at 3 ET/8 GMT on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else!​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
A-Kid/Frazier and Coffey/Dempsey were good af :WOW also we got this banger set for the new years

meikoblair.jpg

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I keep forgetting who the champions are honestly, the show has loast a lot of steam over the last year. Priestley has the look and the skills to go far though, I hope she gets the belt soon. I like Dragunov too but I don't get his character and I'm not sure how he would do on another show.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
20220106_NXTUK_SatomuraDavenport_FC_Today--da842bc7d043e21fc679a33266b5a887.jpg

WWE NXT UK: Jan. 6, 2021: Satomura and Davenport to slug it out for NXT UK Women's Title
Full NXT UK preview for Jan. 6, 2021, featuring Blair Davenport challenging Meiko Satomura for the NXT UK Women's Championship, Ashton Smith and Oliver Carter battling Symbiosis in a high-stakes tag team bout, and Myla Grace colliding with Xia Brookside.

Davenport to challenge Satomura in epic NXT UK Women’s Title Match
A can’t-miss edition of NXT UK will be highlighted by an edge-of-your-seat title fight between NXT UK Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura and Blair Davenport, a high-stakes tag team bout pitting Ashton Smith and Oliver Carter against Primate and T-Bone, and a spirited battle between Myla Grace and Xia Brookside.

Since doing the impossible and defeating “The Forever Champion” Kay Lee Ray to claim the gold in last June, The Best in the World has lived up to her moniker with impressive title retentions against Amale, Stevie Turner, Jinny and Brookside.

Satomura has even challenged her fellow Superstars to reach for new heights and has begun tutoring Emilia McKenzie, who is competing with a newfound confidence and winning at a higher clip since aligning with the titleholder.

Satomura has yet to collide with a challenger quite like Davenport, however, as the relative newcomer has made enemies with nearly the entire NXT UK roster. Davenport’s trespasses have included a savage assault of NXT UK Assistant to the General Manager Sid Scala and several backstage ambushes of her fellow Superstars.

But that isn’t to say that Davenport hasn’t backed up her bluster in the squared circle, as the undefeated competitor has racked up impressive wins over the likes of Brookside, Stevie Turner and McKenzie to earn this must-see championship match.

On the subject of matches with championship ramifications, Smith and Carter are set to tangle with Symbiosis in an NXT UK Tag Team Championship Eliminator Semifinal Match.
20220106_NXTUK_SmithCarterTBonePrimate_FC_Today--a1fc829f16954b8c6949d94469201e52.jpg

One of the longest-tenured teams in NXT UK history, Smith and Carter have routinely hovered in the title picture, though they’ve yet to taste championship glory.

And what T-Bone and Primate may lack in experience as a tandem, they more than make up for in brute strength, setting the stage for what is certain to be a captivating collision.

Finally, after coming up short in her bid to dethrone Satomura, Brookside will attempt to rebound when she takes on Grace.

Don’t miss an amazing episode of NXT UK, streaming Thursday at 3 ET/8 GMT on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else!​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Meiko/Blair was good shit but they def held back for a rematch, Meiko probably dropping next time I'd guess whenever they do it

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler