• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT UK Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Nah she can't be on them all when they tape multiple at a time lmao This is def a skippable episode if you missed it, I enjoyed the main event and was shocked Ohno actually won but there really wasn't anything of note today
@TripleH get yer shit together and know who draws...... :wedone

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Decent episode today, the opening tag match was the best part mostly bc Aichner and Bartel still fucking rule and get better and better every time I see them. Rest of the show was whatever, was happy Andrews and Webster got the title match even though I was like 99% sure that would happen anyway. Ending was really cool with WALTER looking vulnerable for the first time, Bate really would be the best guy to take the belt from him and I'm really hoping he gets it again just bc I'm a huge mark for him

Reactions: Deezy

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
WALTER and Bate are the only match I care about on that big show
I think the triple threat tag match will be a lot of fun too but I don't really care about who wins bc I'm fine with all the teams. KLR and Toni Storm should be fun too but I can't see Storm losing and I doubt it'll blow me away so I can't say I'm really hyped for it. But Bate/WALTER def got me hyped enough, they could have put any jobbers on the rest of the card and I wouldn't have cared