• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT UK Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Xia Brookside :mark:

And Jazzy Gabert flexing is hilarious because she has no muscle tone.....when Chyna did it...it was impressive because she had a bicep.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Xia Brookside is my main reason for watching NXT UK....she should team up with Xia Li and call themselves the Xiantologists

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
NXT UK preview, Aug. 14, 2019: Kassius Ohno to battle the undefeated Ilja Dragunov
Just less than three weeks before NXT UK TakeOver descends on Cardiff, the outspoken Kassius Ohno will lock horns with the full fury of Ilja Dragunov. Don’t miss NXT UK, streaming today at 3 ET/8 GMT on the award-winning WWE Network.

Kassius Ohno to battle the undefeated Ilja Dragunov
Just less than three weeks before NXT UK TakeOver descends on Cardiff, the outspoken Kassius Ohno will lock horns with the full fury of Ilja Dragunov.

Plus, Flash Morgan Webster will take on Gallus’ Mark Coffey in the first of two possible contests to prove to NXT UK General Manager Johnny Saint that he and Mark Andrews are worthy of an NXT UK Tag Team Title Match at NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff, Travis Banks will battle Kenny Williams, and Isla Dawn will go one-on-one with Nina Samuels.

Don’t miss NXT UK, streaming today at 3 ET/8 GMT on the award-winning WWE Network.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Assuming Webster and Andrews earn it, this triple threat tag at Cardiff should be really fire, I'm a fan of all three teams. Kinda disappointed Gibson and Drake haven't been used as much though...tag titles just be forgotten no matter the brand I guess