• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT & Superstars Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

McIntyre is being applauded for his work and a standing oviation, turn this guy face and use him on RAW or SD.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just watched Superstars and holy shit at the Christian/McIntyre match. I'm a huge McIntyre fan already, but damn, he showed me so much in that. If you watch one wrestling match this week, make it that one. It went 10-12 minutes and McIntyre was actually in control for the most part, they booked him to look strong. He hit a sick facebuster type move at one point too, I guess you would call it a Reverse Alabama Slam.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Christian vs McIntyre to feud in the summer please, then McIntyre wins iC title at Summerslam? I can only dream but wow that was a fantastic main event. Those power moves that McIntyre hit were impressive. You could see how hard he's working for the past two years on his craft. In 2010 when he was featured on Smackdown a lot, he was still pretty green in the ring in terms of slams and other things. He always had that aggressive streak but now he can channel it into moves. PUSH THIS MAN ALREADY! Screw Ryberg.

DashX

Christian vs. McIntyre was an amazing match, but overall is was an ok episode of Superstars. I was a little disappointed by NXT this week, there wasn't really a great match on NXT this week.

Andrew

Just watched that McIntyre/Christian match. Fucking hell, that was a great match. McIntyre pulled off more moves, that facebuster suplex, a reverse F5 (Looked like it) and a Reverse Alabama Slam.

McIntyre is really good in the ring compared to two years ago, re-push him!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just watched that McIntyre/Christian match. Fucking hell, that was a great match. McIntyre pulled off more moves, that facebuster suplex, a reverse F5 (Looked like it) and a Reverse Alabama Slam.

McIntyre is really good in the ring compared to two years ago, re-push him!

You talking about the Fireman's Carry Flapjack?

Andrew

Yeah. That was a sweet move.

He pulled out a lot of moves, hoping he'd continue using those moves more often.

Aniking

Got buried when he was involved in that domestic incident with Tiffany.

Exactly, something lame and petty.

Gave the match a watch and thought it was very entertaining. McIntyre never deserved to be buried and it's pathetic on the WWE's part that it has dragged on for so long. He has been wasted, and the fact he's 26/27 and has plenty of time ahead of him isn't an excuse.

SAIYANS

Exactly, something lame and petty.

Gave the match a watch and thought it was very entertaining. McIntyre never deserved to be buried and it's pathetic on the WWE's part that it has dragged on for so long. He has been wasted, and the fact he's 26/27 and has plenty of time ahead of him isn't an excuse.
Rhino lost his job behind a similar incident. It just so happened wwe had put Tiffany more out in the public eye and she bit the big bullet. Least drew has a job and cash

Andrew

Dark Match * Richie Steamboat defeated JTG.

WWE Superstars Taping
* Jinder Magal defeated Alex Riley via submission with the Camel Clutch.
* Jack Swagger defeated Zack Ryder via pinfall with a Gutwrench Powerbomb.

Richie Steamboat having a dark match, possible addition in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.