WWE NXT 7/25/13 First Womans Champ Crowned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This should be on the banner of every wrestling forum in existence. Kudos.

Hey now, that's what makes us fans though, and in the end that's all we are.

Speaking of that, was I the only one who thought Tyler Breeze went from "Applause to production" to "X-Pac Heat" to "Atomic X-Pac Heat" to "John Morrison/Lil' Wayne Heat" all within a few photos?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com

Speaking of that, was I the only one who thought Tyler Breeze went from "Applause to production" to "X-Pac Heat" to "Atomic X-Pac Heat" to "John Morrison/Lil' Wayne Heat" all within a few photos?
Would mark if he posted all those photos :dawg: Like EVERY single one lmao

Reactions: Snowman1

TKK

Reaction score

BROTHER I HAVE SOURCES IN THE INDUSTRY. HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO THE COMMON FAN WHEN I'VE BEEN IN THE LOCKER ROOM AS THE LIKES OF JOHNNY ACE AND MIKE KNOX. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PUNK? HUH? I TRAIN BBJ W/ BATISTA AND COLT CABANA @ THE GRACIES DUNGEON AND ILL HAVE THEM SNAP YOUR WRIST IN A SECOND IF YOU DONT WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU MARK... BTW IM GOOD FRIENDS W/ BRYAN DANIELSON (NOT THAT YOU EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS SO USE GOOGLE) AND ONCE I TELL HIM WHAT YOU SAID TO ME HE WILL SAY NO TO YOU IF HE EVER SEES YOU. I ONLY GET YES FROM BRYDAN!!!

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Will you calm the fuck down already? One player out of a whole team isn't going to make the whole team better. That team would still be shit in people's eyes. And I know you'll probably won't get what I'm saying so I'm going to break it down for you as easily as I can:

Unless the whole division improves, one wrestler won't change a damn thing.

And I know you'll refuse to believe this because you let your obsession with certain wrestlers get in the way of logical thinking, so this reply will most likely go to waste.

First off I didnt ignore your post

As for your comments you are wrong just one diva can change it all and Paige is the woman to do it

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
As for your comments you are wrong just one diva can change it all and Paige is the woman to do it

1WP9GHf.gif

Reactions: mh0707

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

I bloody love Breeze. I love wrestlers who take their characters and run with them. See Wyatt, Bray.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Holy shit, I'm marking for him even more, omg...

I never thought I'd like anyone else's NXT titantron more than Xavier Woods :dawg:
I hope what I said is true since this is just stuff I found on the net. So take it with a grain of salt. But how cool wouldn't it be? :dawg:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane