WWE NXT 7/25/13 First Womans Champ Crowned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Congrats to Paige. K2 got a lot and isnt a good diva. Emma is funnier, has better skills. The position in the company doesnt determine your skills. Look Khali, he was WHC. All Paige has is this Anti Diva gimmick. Wich is hey Im the anti diva and I shout ARGHHHHHHHHHH see, im a badass

Reactions: Nano

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Congrats to Paige. K2 got a lot and isnt a good diva. Emma is funnier, has better skills. The position in the company doesnt determine your skills. Look Khali, he was WHC. All Paige has is this Anti Diva gimmick. Wich is hey Im the anti diva and I shout ARGHHHHHHHHHH see, im a badass
Basically it's true, but why pretend to be a sweet diva when you can be a badass like the superstars? She looks ready to be in the main roster, but she needs more work. I think he can change a bit the divas divission with this gimmick. Kaitlyn couldn't change it with her muscles, but this is completely different.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Maybe she does change it. Maybe when he gets into the main roster she cuts an awesome promo saying something like "we're women, I proved we know how to wrestle, we don't need to be pretty or have big boobies to be a part of this division,..." and WWE starts signing more women that can wrestle and don't look so fucking hot. I think WWE is trying to bring women's attention with Paige tbh

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Maybe she does change it. Maybe when he gets into the main roster she cuts an awesome promo saying something like "we're women, I proved we know how to wrestle, we don't need to be pretty or have big boobies to be a part of this division,..." and WWE starts signing more women that can wrestle and don't look so fucking hot. I think WWE is trying to bring women's attention with Paige tbh
One woman won't change the division. The reason NXT's women's division is so good is because of the combined talent of all the participants. Paige wrestling shit divas is still just a gold nugget in a pile of mediocrity.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The mickey Tara cage match was better than all of those matches

Yes! That was great stuff! And yes, she is stupid. It's really, really easy to avoid spoilers.

In my opinion the ladder match was better than this match, Gail's intelligence proved in that no disqualification match was just awesome. This one was awesome as well, but the other match made stop whatever I was doing just to watch every single second of the match and this time I didn't.

It's really close. Both matches were great.

Alkaline, if she can make a big impact (which things are actually set up quite nicely with her to do, with the entire division revolving around a stupid reality show and AJ) it should help the division amount immensely, but that's only a short-term fix. Once Paige's momentum cools it's back to business as usual. Maybe Triple H can re-enact the Diva(s) of Doom except do it right this time.

Reactions: Nano

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was a great match, I was happy with either result. I'm a fan of both. Always nice to see HHH getting his self indulgent entrance and all. But on another note, someone really has to gif Wyatt's face when Sheamus hit his 10 punches on Rowan and then when Sheamus is Clotheslined on the outside during the ME. That is gold.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Such a great episode.

Despite Emma having the better wrestling skill, I'm also happy Paige won as well. I recently just learned of her lineage (watching SHINE with some of the best people on this forum) and I'm content with Paige being the first NXT Women's Champ. Once she turns 21 and adds more depth to her character, I'll be marking for her to raise hell on the main roster.

The Ascension are fucking great. I really loved their match. O'Brian and Victor work great together.

Tyler fuckin' Breeze. I've never marked so hard for a douchebag in my life, lmao. I can't wait to see more of this dude.

And hey wow, Sheamus wasn't completely shit for once. I'm really curious what Bray has planned for the celtic warrior.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
You want to take a bet on that? Paige will change the divas division for the better

Will you calm the fuck down already? One player out of a whole team isn't going to make the whole team better. That team would still be shit in people's eyes. And I know you'll probably won't get what I'm saying so I'm going to break it down for you as easily as I can:

Unless the whole division improves, one wrestler won't change a damn thing.

And I know you'll refuse to believe this because you let your obsession with certain wrestlers get in the way of logical thinking, so this reply will most likely go to waste.

Reactions: TKK and Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Will you calm the fuck down already? One player out of a whole team isn't going to make the whole team better. That team would still be shit in people's eyes. And I know you'll probably won't get what I'm saying so I'm going to break it down for you as easily as I can:

Unless the whole division improves, one wrestler won't change a damn thing.

And I know you'll refuse to believe this because you let your obsession with certain wrestlers get in the way of logical thinking, so this reply will most likely go to waste.

Lol'ed at the end. There's no use yelling at a wall Lady, just let it go... let it go...