WWE No Way Out 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I'm glad that Cesaro and Sandow are on now, but they need to make more of an impact than they are. I'm getting tired of all these new talents being slow walked into shit. Guys like Cesaro, Sandow, Ohno, and Rollins have been doing this for years and already know how to work, they could handle the load.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm glad that Cesaro and Sandow are on now, but they need to make more of an impact than they are. I'm getting tired of all these new talents being slow walked into shit. Guys like Cesaro, Sandow, Ohno, and Rollins have been doing this for years and already know how to work, they could handle the load.
I don't disagree, but remember that there's only so much time to give out on television every week. On SD alone, Cesaro and Sandow still have to compete with Ryback, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Christian and Sheamus, just to name a few. Since the current storylines focus more on those guys, it stands to reason they'll get more screen time. Bringing up Ohno and Rollins is cool, but where do you find time to fit them in?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I don't disagree, but remember that there's only so much time to give out on television every week. On SD alone, Cesaro and Sandow still have to compete with Ryback, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Christian and Sheamus, just to name a few. Since the current storylines focus more on those guys, it stands to reason they'll get more screen time. Bringing up Ohno and Rollins is cool, but where do you find time to fit them in?

Very good point, and I think a good place to start to fit them in is to give them some time on SD and some time on Raw. Raw wastes so much time on things that people could really care less about. Even putting them into tag or six mans could spotlight them a bit, plus it would interest fans to see these talents as a team given their history with one another. It is hard to really see where they could fit in considering WWE loves to do segments and segments and more segments. There has to be a way to balance it all out though, but I really don't have a definitive answer to solve that problem.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
So Tuxedo match FTW? Me thinks so.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm not overly clear on the stipulations surrounding the main event tonight, is this it?

"If Cena loses, Big Johnny will fire him. If Big Show loses then Big Johnny will be fired if Mr. McMahon is present".

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm not overly clear on the stipulations surrounding the main event tonight, is this it?

"If Cena loses, Big Johnny will fire him. If Big Show loses then Big Johnny will be fired if Mr. McMahon is present".

Yes, and Mr. McMahon will be at the show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
He's definitely there? Ok, that clears things up.

If this was TNA people would be all over that sort of booking.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
He's definitely there? Ok, that clears things up.

If this was TNA people would be all over that sort of booking.

Yeah, he's definitely there. He mentioned it at the end of the segment before Big Show used the wind to knock him out. I expect the Cena/Show match to be totally overbooked at this point.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Yeah, he's definitely there. He mentioned it at the end of the segment before Big Show used the wind to knock him out. I expect the Cena/Show match to be totally overbooked at this point.

Oh, I think they played up that McMahon might not make it to Sunday due to Show's phantom punch. Or they've forgotten about it at this point and just accepted he'll be there.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Oh, I think they played up that McMahon might not make it to Sunday due to Show's phantom punch. Or they've forgotten about it at this point and just accepted he'll be there.

McMahon was said to be "doing well" with concussion-like symptoms. The WMD is such a great finisher, it doesn't even have to connect to do serious damage!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm in this house.