• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Night of Champions Preview and Live Discussion - September 21st, 2014

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Glad he got the submission. Although, I think he could have pinned him off that beastly kick. He had Henry clean out.

Drew

Meh.

The most under pushed unbeaten streak I've seen in a LONG time.

It's good though...slow build. They'll actually give him a chance to beat Cena in a feud maybe.

Drew

I hope we don't get a Big Show/Rusev feud now.

I mean it's the natural progression...Swagger, to a bigger Henry, to a Bigger Show. But I hope not.

Kross Rhodes

Honestly, this was the only call by WWE so far I have ZERO issues with. No way was Henry ending the Rusev streak.

Drew

Oh shit...Hell in a Cell is in Dallas?

That Means Raw and Smackdown will be in Texas around that time too most likely...I'll have to talk the wifey into letting me get tickets. lol

Drew

Honestly, this was the only call by WWE so far I have ZERO issues with. No way was Henry ending the Rusev streak.

I hate it, but I agree.

Rusev needs to lose to Reigns or something.

I don't even want him losing to Cena, which is likely.

Kross Rhodes

Oh shit...Hell in a Cell is in Dallas?

That Means Raw and Smackdown will be in Texas around that time too most likely...I'll have to talk the wifey into letting me get tickets. lol

You should. Not Raw, but Hell in a Cell.

Drew

We know Orton is going to win this...what's next?

He get's a shot at Lesnar? How will that jibe storyline wise since the Authority wants Lesnar as champ?