• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Eh, I was saying people needed to chill at the time too but if there really hadn't been anymore than I'll admit even I'm shocked :lol there's some stuff I thought was inevitable tbh, like Katie Vick

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU CHRIS! JUST CAUSE I SAY PEOPLE! :francis

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Yeah people were so pissed lmao. They needed every second of WWE programming ever.

Necro

Saturday Night's Main Event specials have begun to be added to Peacock. It appears that Peacock has decided to separate out The Main Event specials from the 80s/90s separately from Saturday Night's main event brand. They were originally grouped together on the standalone version of WWE Network. The following WWE content is now available on the streaming service:

• The WWE Breaking Ground reality series
  • The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA documentary
  • The Usos 10 Hours to Houston documentary.
  • The Superstar Gaming Series special

Necro

The following content has appeared on Peacock in the last few minutes:

• The WWE Countdown series
  • The Unfiltered with Renée Young series
  • The Mick Foley: 20 Years of Hell special
  • The Born to Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story documentary
  • The Road Warriors: Life-And-Death documentary
  • Past episodes of WWE Main Event, going back to its original 2012 debut on broadcast channel Ion in the US, are now available on Peacock.
  • The WWE True Giants documentary is now Peacock.

Necro

WWE announced the following content will be coming to WWE Network and Peacock this week,. The full schedule is listed down below:

** = available on the Free Version of WWE Network

Monday, July 12
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET

Tuesday, July 13
The Best of WWE: Money in the Bank: Part 2**

Wednesday, July 14
Monday Night Raw (6/14/21)**
WWE’s The Bump: Edge** – 10 a.m. ET
WWE NXT (7/13/21)

Thursday, July 15
NXT UK
This Week in WWE

Friday, July 16
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET

Saturday, July 17
WWE Main Event (6/24/21)
Talking Smack**
ICW Fight Club 180
PROGRESS Wrestling Chapter 115

Sunday, July 18
Friday Night SmackDown (6/18/21)**
La Previa: Money in the Bank**
The Ultimate Show: Money in the Bank**
Broken Skull Sessions: Kevin Nash
WWE’s The Bump** – 2 p.m. ET
Money in the Bank 2021 Kickoff** – 7 p.m. ET
Money in the Bank 2021 – 8 p.m. ET

Necro

Peacock related question. when watching tv it will go to commercials then I end up missing 45 seconds from where it stopped. Annoying as hell.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I don't care about them addin' these specials. They need to get all their weekly shows from the past 30 years that were on the Network on Peacock.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'm sure I could get a VPN to access the Network in the UK or sumthin' and it probably still has everythin' but I don't trust VPNs. Tellin' me they don't keep my information like their isn't a backdoor where they can easily steal it. Give me a break.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't care about them addin' these specials. They need to get all their weekly shows from the past 30 years that were on the Network on Peacock.
Everything up by summerslam was original timeline and as of like last week they're maintaining that will be the case