• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
WWE 365: Alexa Bliss - Tonight after WWE Stomping Grounds

Go behind the scenes of Alexa Bliss’ serious injury and her emotional journey back to WWE, streaming tonight after WWE Stomping Grounds on WWE Network.
If you're watching the WWE Network and want to discuss whatever program you're watching, feel free to do so here.​

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
That concussion scared me. She must have been so scared. Especially with how many she kept getting afterwards.

I so feared she'd have to retire and I bet that kept running through her mind.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
That concussion scared me. She must have been so scared. Especially with how many she kept getting afterwards.

I so feared she'd have to retire and I bet that kept running through her mind.
I really thought she was done, but I was also glad they were still keeping her on TV with her talk show...shows how much faith she has behind her

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I really thought she was done, but I was also glad they were still keeping her on TV with her talk show...shows how much faith she has behind her
WWE realize she's got plenty to offer her and I feel her career is pretty secure even if she does retire tomorrow.

Reactions: Chris

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
These specials are so bizarre with them opening admitting they're friends with people they were supposed to be bullying.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I'm so happy Bliss is so open about both her eating disorder and her breast augmentation.

People are so judgmental about this stuff. It' crazy how people I had to tell she always had "fake" breasts. It wasn't news.

Reactions: Chris