WWE Network Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've never watched and will never watch the Saudi shows, I just heard how bad the matches were so couldn't say based off my own viewing.

HBK literally snatched Kane's wig off his head by accident :TI: they were on another level of bad

Reactions: Cwalker

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
He'll get a good enough taste when the rest of the series drops. :lol

It is cruel irony that he's turned in at least 3 FAR SHITTIER matches since that Roman match. These other three weren't on him as much as the Roman match were, and they took place on smaller stages, but they were still terrible and that had to sting considering how he was doing this to repair his reputation.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Honestly the Reigns tag match and Boneyard matches would be more than satisfactory if he retired now but I highly doubt he will. Bet they try and build one more LAST match for him after this doc and milk the fuck out of it...and then if it sucks he'll have another one:heston

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Chapter 2 might of been even better than Chapter 1 for me when it comes to the Last Ride Doc. Taker literally wanting to put a Hole in a the Wall after seeing his Match with Reigns from Wrestlemania was no shock to see. The best Wrestlers in the business are always their own biggest critics because they want to perform their asses off for the fans because they know people pay hard earned money to see them so they'll always like I could of done better here and there. I do remember being bummed with the Cena Match because you could see damn Taker is looking good here why give them the Diva Match treatment, but he proved alot out there that the Gas Tank will be empty on his terms. I do look forward to his thoughts on those Saudi Shows because I don't remember seeing the whole Shows, but seeing Match or two and his Matches were apart of the watch.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I do remember being bummed with the Cena Match because you could see damn Taker is looking good here why give them the Diva Match treatment, but he proved alot out there that the Gas Tank will be empty on his terms.
Therein lies the problem. The whole reason why he looked good was because the match was short.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Cena match is top tier just for Cena's reaction to Taker sitting up

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Therein lies the problem. The whole reason why he looked good was because the match was short.

True and I feel from what I saw he could of went 20 mins. The Matches with HBK and Trips really took a tore of him. Even Gunslinger has one last TD in them to win the Game, and he could see that next Year.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Honestly the Reigns tag match and Boneyard matches would be more than satisfactory if he retired now but I highly doubt he will. Bet they try and build one more LAST match for him after this doc and milk the fuck out of it...and then if it sucks he'll have another one:heston
It’s a never ending cycle.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
The newest Last Ride episode kinda sucked. :lmao It was sad, in a funny way. The lack of self awareness here is just startling. They touch on Taker's series of matches against Shawn and Trips, ending with the classic "end of an era" and the great moment with the three of then at the top of the stage, which truly is an awesome moment in history, and then they stupidly decide they're gonna do the Super Showdown and Crown Jewel matches and just ruin it all. The thing that really annoyed me about it is how no one was forthcoming with how far past their prime they are. They tried to paint the SSD match as a success (which who knows, maybe in their world it was, I certainly wouldn't say it was good) and then they pretty much glaze over the Saudi tag match and make it sound like it was all just a bunch of bad luck that caused the match to suck. Yeah, Trips tearing his pec fucked the match up, and HBK snatching Kane's wig off was a freak accident, but the match was horrible regardless of those things. It seems like everyone in this situation is just in denial. :lol Someone should have just admitted that the match should have never happened and it was a damn shame HBK broke his retirement for this fuckery. Honestly this was a part of the doc I was most looking forward to and they spent about 3 minutes on it and didn't even get to the heart of the situation. I'm willing to bet they spend a lot more time on the Goldberg fiasco, since the match didn't involve Trips or HBK and they can bury that thing all they want. :smh

Edit: The most hilarious part of it all is Taker talking about his mentality going into the tag match and he says "we got four guys and no weak links among us" :DEAD: Bruh it was nothing but weak links in that thing!

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Never change WWE :heston

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah that Weak Link comment from Taker during this Week's Episode had me chuckling so hard. Taker is chasing a Train going 100 MPH down the Track and he can see The Train in the distance and he gets close to it from time to time, but he catch it. Like I said before I never saw The Tag Match he had with HBK vs Kane/Taker nor the Goldberg one and from the Highlights I'm glad I didn't because I would of been shitting it hard. I thought if ever Shawn Michaels was to break his Retirement it would be against Bryan or Styles or a guy upcoming in WWE that could really need the put over win or loss not in a Tag Match like we got with him. I mean I find it funny and said that all of these guys yeah were way past our primes, but let's have the Match anyway nothing will happen.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
One of these days, I’m going to post the absolute weak content on the Canadian WWE Network. It’s so fucking embarrassing. When I go visit my mom and watch it back in Buffalo, it’s night and day. I tell her all the time how trash it is in Canada. I can’t wait to move back there lol

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
One of these days, I’m going to post the absolute weak content on the Canadian WWE Network. It’s so fucking embarrassing. When I go visit my mom and watch it back in Buffalo, it’s night and day. I tell her all the time how trash it is in Canada. I can’t wait to move back there lol
:heston I just use a fake address to get the US Network, they're super lenient and even if you have an American account you don't need a VPN it just works

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler