• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
So I been watching Raw and Smackdown's starting when Flair came in has part owner. Will be watching all the PPVs also, already watched Vengeance. I'm on the Smackdown where Stone Cold beats up Booker T at the Super Market.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I've been watching all the ECW supershows they uploaded this week, I'd post about them more but I'm mostly just got them on in the background while I read comic books so I'm only paying them like half attention

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I've been watching all the ECW supershows they uploaded this week, I'd post about them more but I'm mostly just got them on in the background while I read comic books so I'm only paying them like half attention
Which version of WWECW?

The garbage early days or the talent initiative that saved it?

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Does it hold up?
Depends on how highly you hold it in the first place, I'm still on the '94 ones so the budget is super low and the undercard really sucks but the crowd of 1,000 people is always hot af, Joey Styles is hilarious on commentary and each show so far has had one match at least that I've really fucked with and some pretty good main events. Sabu and Foley been the MVPs so far, but the show I'm on now has the first Benoit appearance :mark:

Reactions: Blaze

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Booker in a confession box why some chick is confessing about cheating on her husband and Booker is wanting the tape LOL

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
watching these shows make me miss both the titles. :( The Big Gold and the Big Eagle title, or whatever they called it lol. Both of them was a thing of beauty.

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
I still got to go through all old ecw rn on mine is shane douglas and the triple threat. I just am not a fan of shane. I do love the raven stuff going on with Tommy. 911 killing everyone. Plus Public Emeny before they got brains shattered by APA.