WWE Needs a Black Superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nah Nino, I think they build someone they already have. Which is unfortunate because I really can't stand any of them except Truth and JTG.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Ah - all of these options suck ass. Maybe they should get a white guy with a great tan ala Randy Savage - I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I THOUGHT HE WAS BLACK!!!!!!

Death

Reaction score
MvP heel was priceless and entertaining , man i miss that cocky "half man-half amazing" gimmick!

and i think everybody here is agree whit me, right folks ?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
MVP is the best bet. His rookie year was sweet as hell. When he works as a heel he is fucin priceless and I thoinkl he has improved in the ring in his time as a face. A slight attire change and he can be their next big black star. Match him up with Shad or Zeke as a bodyguard and hes all set.
Two black stars for the price of one

Airfixx

Reaction score
I hate affirmative action.

Cena + boot pollish ftw....

'Everyone' on here's been saying that he needs to evolve. ;o]

MVP is the best bet. His rookie year was sweet as hell. When he works as a heel he is fucin priceless and I thoinkl he has improved in the ring in his time as a face. A slight attire change and he can be their next big black star. Match him up with Shad or Zeke as a bodyguard and hes all set.
Two black stars for the price of one

I'd love to see a heel MVP flanked by Zeke & Mark Henry.

sayntsfan

Reaction score
why do they need a black superstar.. wrestling doesnt need affirmitive action, it is in need of solid workers who understand the craft of promos, psychology, character development, and stage presence. this is why wrestling is in a funk.
they tried representing United Nations for as long as i can remember, it doesnt work. and evey Black guy turns out to be a sterotyped into a broad generalization. hell they even turned the One Man Gang into Akeem cuz they needed a Large Black Guy at the time. lets list them out. Btw Shelton and Kofi get a pass they have maintaind there dignity

Booker T
Stevie Ray
DLo Brown
Mark Henry
Ron Simmons
MVP
Ahmed Johnson
Vicera Big Daddy V .. or Man on a mission days
Shad
JTG
Zeke Jackson
Rodney Mack
Jazz
Teddy Long
Butch Reed
Junk Yard Dog
Virgil
Koko B Ware
Tony Atlas
Ernie Ladd
Rocky Johnson
r truth
Ect.

Kizza

Reaction score
Booker T was royalty.

Do you see any black royals anywhere?

Reaction score
mabel1.jpg

My favorite black royalty.

Death

Reaction score
when will wwe actually give JTG a chance ?