WWE Needs a Black Superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
There is a directive to get an African- American star. Kingston, MVP and Shad are all scheduled to at least get the opportunity on Smackdown that Kingston and MVP didn’t get on Raw to fill that slot.

The Wrestling Observer

Honestly, all three of those guys suck IMO but if I had to chose, I would MVP. Decent mic skills and with a heel turn, he'll be in there in no time. However with a better finisher and more mic time, Shad could also be pushed to that level.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You really don't like Kofi? Kofi is over with the crowd as it is, and his style in the ring is favorable. I wouldn't mind Shad, but he's not versatile enough in the ring. Kofi is a beast though, and with the right character (not the Jamaican shit) he'd be in prime position to get to the top.

Reaction score
Kofi = NO. I've said it before: The guy is two years from transforming into the next Koko B. Ware.

Shad = No gimmick and generic. He's the same as Ezekiel Jackson. Nobody cares because nobody should.

MVP = Possibly if they'll let him run.

Repackage R Truth, have him go heel and you've got a solution.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Well the WWE did this to themselves by getting rid of Elijah Burke and Bobby Lashley.

MVP is the best out of the bunch because he can talk and put on a decent match. Kofi is annoying but good in the ring, and R- Truth has been annoying me since he was K-Swiss or whatever. R-Truth is a good wrestler he just needs to learn he can rap, cant dance, and has a bunch of stupid piercings.

Kizza

Reaction score
They always have Mark Henry ;D

Reaction score
^They've had him for 15 (?) years now and he still can't draw. It defies the odds as to how he gets a paycheck.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Teddy still has that damn theme song with Mack's name in it.