WWE Money in the Bank Preview & Live Discussion- June 29th 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't think anyone cares about this match. Oh, well, Rusev wins again.

I could have sworn Big E would have finally done it tonight.

Drew

Reaction score
And I think the argument could be made that Cena has meant to the WWE just as much as Flair.

Remember Flair had titles in many companies. Cena has been the wee workhorse.

Maybe when he's done and not going over guys some of you will realize just how big he was for the sport.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
But 16 world titles is a number Ric just happened to get. Anybody COULD break it. It just depends who.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Are you high? Cena means everything to this business. He's the face of WWE.

This is where I call you a blueberry for even trying to say Cena is Ric Flair and call it the end of this conversation.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This is where I call you a blueberry for even trying to say Cena is Ric Flair and call it the end of this conversation.

Not saying that at all. You're a blueberry for thinking that cena's contributions to wwe haven't earned him his titles

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
And I think the argument could be made that Cena has meant to the WWE just as much as Flair.

Maybe when he's done and not going over guys some of you will realize just how big he was for the sport.

I will never and have never discredited Cena with how important he's been for WWE and wrestling in general.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Big e should have won to give USA hope then lose later.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

John Cena is booed by half of the WWE Universe. People chant things like "break his neck, Orton." When he's the top babyface. Daniel Bryan comes out and gets pop bigger than anything Cena get even hope to. If anyone is close to capturing the fan interest like Ric did, it's Daniel Bryan. I'm sorry, but in no one is Cena anything to this business. If he retired tomorrow, his spot would be filled by so many hungry guys looking for a chance.

I didn't even want to hate on John tonight, all I'm trying to say is he can main event without winning another championship.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sigh, I can see I haven't missed much in these LD's.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I did. That match was awesome.

I didn't see anyone posting about it! :lol:

Actually, it was quite enjoyable. Although, it would have been a perfect chance for Big E to get the first win.

And then we could move Rusev to more lengthy matches without worrying about his streak.

Drew

Reaction score
John Cena is booed by half of the WWE Universe. People chant things like "break his neck, Orton." When he's the top babyface. Daniel Bryan comes out and gets pop bigger than anything Cena get even hope to. If anyone is close to capturing the fan interest like Ric did, it's Daniel Bryan. I'm sorry, but in no one is Cena anything to this business. If he retired tomorrow, his spot would be filled by so many hungry guys looking for a chance.

I didn't even want to hate on John tonight, all I'm trying to say is he can main event without winning another championship.

Whatever man. Your mind is made up.

The circle jerk of Cena hate from the wrestling community is too strong to overcome.

Like I said when he's done maybe you clowns will realize he'll be a bit part of the history of wrestling, especially the wwe.

No reason to keep going I circles though.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The universe is just playing with him. And no, his place could not "just be filled". But whatever, we could go on all night. I accept your opinion but I think its wrong. Let's talk about the show.