• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Money In The Bank Discussion thread - May 10th

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Looking at the poster just makes me think how many people have been begging for Braun and Drew to become world champs for literally years now and now they both have their first world titles under these fucked up circumstances. It's a tragedy.

Cwalker

Realistically they’re like 3 years too late putting the belt on Braun so I don’t think this run would’ve gotten THAT over, normal circumstances or not. Especially if there was a live crowd to remind him that he was a replacement plan.

But I do agree that it sucks for Drew. With the ratings steadily dropping, I’d hate for him to be viewed as a failure of a Champion due to this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tbh they're SmackDown run has really felt fine to me which is better than I'd say for anything of them on NXT.

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
So, I've started compiling the predictions for The World Prediction Championship (which you can find right here, on Wrestling Smarks *cheap pop*).... Bayley & Drew are both 100% picks so far. But Braun isn't.... Do we really think they're likely to take the title off Braun already?

Might turn these predictions into something to actually look at in here later :)

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
So, I've started compiling the predictions for The World Prediction Championship (which you can find right here, on Wrestling Smarks *cheap pop*).... Bayley & Drew are both 100% picks so far. But Braun isn't.... Do we really think they're likely to take the title off Braun already?

Might turn these predictions into something to actually look at in here later :)

This isn’t me being biased, but I don’t think he stands a chance of keeping the title at all. All of the podcasts and news sites I listen to (like Bleacher Report and WhatCulture) and other reputable sources, agree.

The only way Fiend should have lost his belt in the first place was if he lost to Roman at WM. Fuck Goldberg, and I think the writers know that.

Cwalker

If regular old Bray beats Braun doesn’t that make The Fiend somewhat useless. I think Braun wins clean or we get a dusty finish. Either way I think a rematch with The Fiend is the next logical step

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
If regular old Bray beats Braun doesn’t that make The Fiend somewhat useless. I think Braun wins clean or we get a dusty finish. Either way I think a rematch with The Fiend is the next logical step

I think this is gonna be somewhat cinematic, or at least not a normal match. They wouldn't bill him as Bray in a title match unless there were some shenanigans about to go down. I think I've said this before, but I think he switches into Fiend mid-match.

It's also possible that we see something develop tonight on SD in terms of a match stipulation.

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Thought this might be interesting to do: the wrestlers chances of winning matches based on the people making predictions in the Prediction Championship (anyone with 0% isn't on the charts):

Case.png

Just need Scott Steiner to show up....

Last edited:

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Thought this might be interesting to do: the chances of winning matches based on the people making predictions in the Prediction Championship (anyone with 0% isn't on the charts):

Case.png

That’s super cool!!!

I’m growing a little bit more cautious that Bray might lose this first match, simply because he might not use Fiend at all at this PPV.

I could see a best of 3, being Braun at MITB, Bray at July
PPV and Bray at SummerSlam.