WWE Money In The Bank Discussion thread - May 10th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
New video coming this afternoon about my thoughts on MITB :)

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well I just finished MITB moments ago and I do have alot of questions going forward. I was happy to see what we got with Rollins vs McIntyre let's run that back again. Truly a breathe of fresh air to see talent shaking hands, wished we got more of that. McIntyre is looking to be a great choice as WWE Universal Champion I don't know who is gonna stop that man now. I like commend WWE for giving us their own DDT inspired Show, because God knows when you want to take it to the Streets, or Offices, or Woods, DDT does it the best. I don't know how you can rate the MITB Matches going on at the same time, because in terms of Wrestling it was terrible, but in terms of Entertainment it was fucking great. So many great Moments throughout especially a Food Fight, but I do wonder if the decision of Otis winning was the smart one.

I love Chris Farley to death and the reincarnation of him in Otis feels right to say, but do we honestly think Otis is beating someone like Strowman or Wyatt? Could Otis use it to get the Tag Titles with Tucker? I mean The New Day are Tag Champs right now and unless a Heel team wins them I don't see them winning it anytime soon if they go that route. So I wonder what is the plan with that going forward, and with that shocker I'm shocked as well Asuka winning it on the ladies side. I think I had Nia or Shayna winning, but clearly Asuka outsmarted them all and that wasn't hard to do with people like Dana involved in this. Asuka ink it beats Becky probably even tonight and we will see where it goes from there. I'm happy for her, let us get Kairi vs Asuka finally if possible please..pretty please.

Last edited:

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
So, I've watched the MITB match(s?) and, even though I would have liked to have seen some more cameos from "Legends" just doing whatever (Dibiase at a vending machine asking for change of a 1000 dollar bill or something) I thought it was really enjoyable.

I'll watch the rest of the matches at some point but the WWE version of empty arena is really turning me off now, they need to get some wrestlers doing wrestler stuff in the crowd like AEW is doing. (maybe they did last night and I just haven't seen it yet).

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Man Asuka was awesome last night with her antics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I thought the MITB match was a lot fun, it’s pretty much what I was expecting so I was not disappointed. Best cameo for me was definitely Brother Love, but the Vince cameo was great too.

Rest of the show was solid all around, not a bad match imo.

The Vince part was fucking hilarious to me, when they put the chairs back, I was dying.

Overall, I hated both being at the same time. They have been trying new things, cool, at least they are doing their best to create something original in this time of no fans, but, one of my biggest gripes in general about WWE is the stupid camera action. I get a fucking headache with all the shaking and zooming. I miss the times when they just cut to a different camera and it wasn't all over the place. That shit is annoying.

I also felt like too much was going on and we missed it. They focused on two guys/girls while everyone else was off camera. Once we got to the rooftop, where the fuck did people go? Some didn't even make it up there, they just vanished.

Oh, and, when Asuka and Corbin where climbing the ladder, them fighting over the briefcases was fucking stupid. Why would either of them care which one of them grabbed their briefcase? Just made zero sense and set up for a dumb ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy King

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Here are my thoughts on the PPV:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So, I've watched the MITB match(s?) and, even though I would have liked to have seen some more cameos from "Legends" just doing whatever (Dibiase at a vending machine asking for change of a 1000 dollar bill or something) I thought it was really enjoyable.

I'll watch the rest of the matches at some point but the WWE version of empty arena is really turning me off now, they need to get some wrestlers doing wrestler stuff in the crowd like AEW is doing. (maybe they did last night and I just haven't seen it yet).

Lmfaooooo, I would have marked at that segment with DiBiase if they did it, holy shit, that is an awesome idea.

I suppose they thought Wyatt's Funhouse friends were a great addition as a 'crowd'...they really weren't. I thought that was stupid.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I like to imagine Jerry Lawler was in his living room yelling "PUPPIES!" when she came on screen. :lol