WWE Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion - 08/26/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Rollins looked like a million bucks though...I really think all 3 of these guys are gonna be major players for a long time...maybe even all be either Champ or WHChamp at some point..
Well except for Ambrose because he looked like a moron tonight so his character has been killed forever. Might as well start sending out feelers to TNA...if they'd even want him after how bad he looked tonight.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
HHH is just a perfect heel. This storyline is gonna carry on for a long time and I'm happy about that. Awesome show tonight.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No, getting caught in 10 seconds from a tired superstar makes you look weak. I'm not saying its gonna destroy him, I would have liked to see at least a few minutes of action before he got caught
He let his guard down for a second (like every heel ever) and Bryan capitalized. What the fuck don't you understand about how matches are booked? I swear, with the amount of wrestling you've claimed to watch, I would think you'd get it by now. Anyhow, since everyone here is in agreement that he didn't look bad in the slightest, I guess that means you're wrong.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well except for Ambrose because he looked like a moron tonight so his character has been killed forever. Might as well start sending out feelers to TNA...if they'd even want him after how bad he looked tonight.

Now you're going to keep this up. Didnt I just say its not going to destroy him

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Now you're going to keep this up. Didnt I just say its not going to destroy him
I'm keeping it up to show you how utterly stupid you sound when you type shit like that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He let his guard down for a second (like every heel ever) and Bryan capitalized. What the fuck don't you understand about how matches are booked? I swear, with the amount of wrestling you've claimed to watch, I would think you'd get it by now. Anyhow, since everyone here is in agreement that he didn't look bad in the slightest, I guess that means you're wrong.

That is the way wrestling is booked i understand that, it doesn't mean he didnt look weak. I told you it doesn't matter in the long run, no one will remember it in 5 minutes from now.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I told you it doesn't matter in the long run, no one will remember it in 5 minutes from now.
Then why whine about it in the first place?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Because I was just voicing how I felt at the time. I'm already over it. All I wanted was a good 3 minutes of action
I'm sure that before this feud is all said and done, you'll get your 3 minutes of Bryan/Ambrose...if not even more. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they get a match on SD this week since it appears HHH wants to use The Shield to stymie Bryan at every turn.

One thing's for sure, I'm glad the Barrett mini-feud is over for now. I think they have great chemistry, but it was getting a little stale.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Alright, guys, someone catch me up! Was this a miss or hit show? Give me the skinny!

Also who looked like a moron tonight? Someone's going to TNA? WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT? I miss everything! :sad:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Alright, guys, someone catch me up! Was this miss or hot show? Give me the skinny!
Honestly, I thought everything that I saw was great, though I missed the whole Punk/Axel segment. I don't want to spoil too much but I'd give the show a solid 8/10.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Honestly, I thought everything that I saw was great, though I missed the whole Punk/Axel segment. I don't want to spoil too much but I'd give the show a solid 8/10.
Excellent, sir. Should I DL the episode or catch the 90 min. Hulu edition?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright, guys, someone catch me up! Was this miss or hot show? Give me the skinny!

Also who looked like a moron tonight? Someone's going to TNA? WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT? I miss everything! :sad:

Heyman destroyed Punk's back with a kendo stick. At NOC, its Punk vs Axel and Heyman in a handicap elimination match.

Triple H bought Orton and Cadillac Escalade and Daniel Bryan spray painted "Yes" all over it.

RVD beat Alberto Del Rio after a distraction from Ricardo.

Bryan faced the Shield in a gauntlet match. He beat Rollins then faced Ambrose but got attacked, triple powerbombed, and RKO'd

Oh yeah the Miz dressed up as Fandango

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Excellent, sir. Should I DL the episode or catch the 90 min. Hulu edition?
I don't know what they cut out of the Hulu, so I'd say DL the whole thing. As I said, the only thing I missed was Punk/Axel but pretty much everyone here said it was wild. Meanwhile, this show even made me like The Miz for once so yeah, I'd say it was pretty great.