• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion - 05/11/2014

Sabretooth

So who gives a fuck. Bryan is an asset that saved WM. Without him WM would have blew your balls. He is the next era not Cena. Shit like and injury would have come out sooner.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yeah because the streak ending did nothing for WM

Sabretooth

It was a nice little touch but it did nothing for the show outside of Bryan winning the title which made WM the success it was

:lol: nice little touch. You need a reality check. That was arguably the biggest moment in WM history. Anyway, I just have a feeling that his injury is real

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah because the streak ending did nothing for WM
Don't be an asshole.
It was a nice little touch but it did nothing for the show outside of Bryan winning the title which made WM the success it was

Aside from being a dick, I have to side with Sabs on this one. In a couple years no one really care that much that Daniel Bryan won the title at XXX like no one remembers XX as fondly now as they did when Guerrero first won. However it'll go down in history now as the night Paul Heyman's client Brock Lesnar ended the Undertaker's WrestleMania streak.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Don't be an asshole.

Aside from being a dick, I have to side with Sabs on this one. In a couple years no one really care that much that Daniel Bryan won the title at XXX like no one remembers XX as fondly now as they did when Guerrero first won. However it'll go down in history now as the night Paul Heyman's client Brock Lesnar ended the Undertaker's WrestleMania streak.

No no I agree with that. My question is if DB was injured right before WM and they had to redo everything would they still have Taker lose and would Cena still be in the match with Wyatt? Taker losing was phenomenal for the time but would they hold off another year to end it if they had to redo everything?

Kross Rhodes

No no I agree with that. My question is if DB was injured right before WM and they had to redo everything would they still have Taker lose and would Cena still be in the match with Wyatt? Taker losing was phenomenal for the time but would they hold off another year to end it if they had to redo everything?

It's hard to say. Though considering the decision was supposedly made in the last 4 hours, I doubt it was entirely based on Daniel Bryan.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
It's hard to say. Though considering the decision was supposedly made in the last 4 hours, I doubt it was entirely based on Daniel Bryan.

At that point they new DB was going to win so it was a no brainer. If they had to shuffle some of the matches and send in replacements due to injuries to DB, would trips and Vince tell Taker hey let's wait and end this next year.

Kross Rhodes

At that point they new DB was going to win so it was a no brainer. If they had to shuffle some of the matches and send in replacements due to injuries to DB, would trips and Vince tell Taker hey let's wait and end this next year.

Without the inside track all I can do is speculate, but I think it being WrestleMania XXX was the biggest factor. I doubt they would have done it at 31.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Oh I wanted to add . Thanks to all who showed up tonight and made this a fun LD. [MENTION=1]Bad News Brandon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=83]HEEL Blazy[/MENTION]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
No problem, glad I finally got my tablet so I can be here during Raw and such. Was great being here with all you guys tonight. Next week lets make it bigger and better guys.