WWE Monday Night RAW LIVE! August 19th Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: RAW LIVE LD 8-18-13

Orton-wins.jpg

Glorious.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

He hasn't held the WWE Title since the last time he was heel.

Now that he's heel again, him having the title, and being partnered up with HHH and Vince is a beautiful thing.

We still don't know if Vince is with them, good chance he is but we have to wait and see.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

He's getting close to that :laugh:

Maybe so, but still I was hoping for a title reign that lasted longer than that.

Maybe it won't be to bad but I'm still pissed :laugh:

What a few minutes isn't that short considering he lost it in 18 seconds :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Anyone else notice the "smarten up Dixie" sign

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

He's getting close to that :laugh:

Maybe so, but still I was hoping for a title reign that lasted longer than that.

Maybe it won't be to bad but I'm still pissed :laugh:
It was 4 short, now 3 shy. Still none of them last as long as a certain other's.

At least DB didn't lose it as fast as say Big Show who he took the World Title from.

He hasn't held the WWE Title since the last time he was heel.

Now that he's heel again, him having the title, and being partnered up with HHH and Vince is a beautiful thing.
Exactly. It's been years since he was WWE Champion and almost as long as he's had the World either. Let's give this a chance. Orton is awesome.

Personally I think this should be Trips' evil genius at work. But I think Vinnie Mac should be proud of him for doing to though.

Joey

Reaction score
Re: WWE Monday Night RAW LIVE! August 18th Discussion

Welcome to the GOAT Era! Daniel Bryan won the WWE Title.....and then he lost it to Randy Orton...I for one can say FUCK this company, so I guess we are again in the Age of Orton...again FUCK THIS COMPANY!

What, you honestly don't think that he'll get another shot? You think thats the end of DB? Really? Are you that quick minded?

Look, the WWE is putting together The Corporation Dos. Orton as champ is gold. Orton vs. Bryan will be flawless.

Cena needs a small break to get that elbow done, and honestly I'm happy that Orton cashed in to stir things up. It's going to be the ultimate underdog story. Bryan, versus the Neo Corp.

Give it some time before you've made cemented opinions on tonights show, and what went down concerning Bryan and Orton.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Monday Night RAW LIVE! August 18th Discussion

What, you honestly don't think that he'll get another shot? You think thats the end of DB? Really? Are you that quick minded?

Look, the WWE is putting together The Corporation Dos. Orton as champ is gold. Orton vs. Bryan will be flawless.

Cena needs a small break to get that elbow done, and honestly I'm happy that Orton cashed in to stir things up. It's going to be the ultimate underdog story. Bryan, versus the Neo Corp.

Give it some time before you've made cemented opinions on tonights show, and what went down concerning Bryan and Orton.

I said he get another shot already but I just wanted him to have his moment, a lot of people get ms over title changes when it's a good chance the person will get it back, yet this time it's like no no don't be mad he will get it back.. I know he will but I rather him not have lost it

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I said he get another shot already but I just wanted him to have his moment, a lot of people get ms over title changes when it's a good chance the person will get it back, yet this time it's like no no don't be mad he will get it back.. I know he will but I rather him not have lost it
If Daniel Bryan had walked out of this show with the title, he would have a VERY boring reign as champion. Now he'll be re-inspired to chase after what was taken from him.

Much better. And I actually want to see another solid reign with Orton holding the strap. It's been TOO long.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I also think if Orton is going back to the Viper it will be all the better and whenever Cena returns he will want his rematch unless they give it to him on RAW and then he goes on his way out for a few months. I want an angry DB, I think he will be kick ass and I hope he doesn't use a tie again.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

If Daniel Bryan had walked out of this show with the title, he would have a VERY boring reign as champion. Now he'll be re-inspired to chase after what was taken from him.

Much better. And I actually want to see another solid reign with Orton holding the strap. It's been TOO long.

Let me ask you this, have you ever been upset when someone lost the title knowing then losing it would make it better in the end when they won it?

Like with Ziggler, when he gets it back it will have been a long road back, and he again will have a big fan support then last time and it will be a bigger moment seeing as it was not a cash in victory.

I agree it will be better and cooler once he wins but I can still be mad :( right?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

You know what would be awesome? If both Cena and Bryan requested their rematch clauses at the same time! Either we'll get a triple threat for the belt tonight...

or we'll get a Bryan/Cena rematch over who gets Orton at the next PPV. Either way we win. I hope that happens.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Let me ask you this, have you ever been upset when someone lost the title knowing then losing it would make it better in the end when they won it?

Like with Ziggler, when he gets it back it will have been a long road back, and he again will have a big fan support then last time and it will be a bigger moment seeing as it was not a cash in victory.

I agree it will be better and cooler once he wins but I can still be mad :( right?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free
I don't understand your first question.

As for Ziggler, him and DB are compltely different. Daniel Bryan has made it. He's in the main event and isn't going ANYWHERE.

WWE continues to fail to try to put Ziggler over. I don't even know if they have any intention of putting the strap on him again.

I was legit mad when he lost because I KNEW he wasn't getting the SummerSlam match people kept telling me he was getting.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

What exactly is Cena's injury? I haven't seen anything on it except for hearing that he will probably need surgery. I wouldn't mind the triple threat as probably HHH and Vince will screw them both and Cena will leave for the operating table or they will triple threat at NOC.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I don't understand your first question.

As for Ziggler, him and DB are compltely different. Daniel Bryan has made it. He's in the main event and isn't going ANYWHERE.

WWE continues to fail to try to put Ziggler over. I don't even know if they have any intention of putting the strap on him again.

I was legit mad when he lost because I KNEW he wasn't getting the SummerSlam match people kept telling me he was getting.

I was asking if at any point was you mad over someone losing the title when you knew they'd get it back at some point, and who knows with Ziggler he might can get it at Night of Champions, doesn't make the fact he lost it anymore crappy right?

I get it makes this storyline ten times better and when it's all said and done I'll probably be happier when he beats Orton for it then when he beat Cena for it mainly because of how he lost it in the first place.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I was asking if at any point was you mad over someone losing the title when you knew they'd get it back at some point, and who knows with Ziggler he might can get it at Night of Champions, doesn't make the fact he lost it anymore crappy right?

I get it makes this storyline ten times better and when it's all said and done I'll probably be happier when he beats Orton for it then when he beat Cena for it mainly because of how he lost it in the first place.
I don't see Ziggler winning at NOC, so yeah, I am mad about that still. But that's because I DIDN'T think he'd win it back.

Even if he does, I never believed Del Rio winning it and then Ziggler winning it back was the right call to make.

The story just doesn't pack the same punch as a heel turned Orton stealing the spotlight from the American Dragon.

If anything, this will make Bryan into a bonafide superstar. Once DB wins back his title, he'll be established for life. I guarantee it.