WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 11/09: ROMAN EMPIRE BEGINS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hilarious arguments last nights guys, wish I could have been here to see them live.

Anyhow, my two cents on the key arguments...

Roman turning heel at the expense of Ambrose is probably the best way to go if they want that to be their key feud for the next couple of months. First of all, Roman becoming the corporate champ, like The Rock in the past, will allow him to become face later on in a much more organic way. The fans will naturally start cheering him down the road and then WWE can turn him and make the fans think that it was their doing. Meanwhile, they've set up Ambrose with an injury angle and a fairly tough go to the finals. He'll have to beat Dolph, who will most likely lose when Breeze interferes after a hard fought match to set up their angle. Then he'll have to go through Owens, who will "injure" him even more. When he meets Reigns in the finals, he'll give it his all and never give up despite his horrible injury and eventually Roman will have to cheat to win, thereby making him an ultra dick and Ambrose the most sympathetic babyface on the roster.

At least that's how I'd do it, so they'll probably go the opposite and have Triple H come out to cost Reigns the title and reveal Ambrose as the new corporate guy even though that makes zero sense.

In regards to the beat down last night from the BoD, that's all it was. Besides, they were just there to give the Manchester crowd something to go home happy with and seeing that it may be 'Taker's last appearance(s) in England, I think that's fine. They can always sell the Wyatt's ineffectiveness on the fact that they were shocked Kane and Undertaker came back so soon, or maybe they were shocked because their boss really didn't steal their souls. Either way, 'Taker and Kane getting the advantage in a non-match situation is fine. Things would be different if they were in a match and couldn't double team all the time, so I don't think it really made the Wyatt's look like pussies.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
My cousin watched this and was hyped as fuck for BOD destroying the useless ass Wyatt's and he's casual.

Did its job IMO.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Some um, Dean Ambrose's promo post Raw was pretty fucking amazing.

[video=youtube;m5IFuDjoKsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=140&v=m5IFuDjoKsc[/video]

What in God's green is he talking about? :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Just watched Raw for the first time in a while, actually quite enjoyed it. I loved the Rooney involvement just because I must be one of the only people that doesn't seem to hate Rooney. Also, I'm really liking Barrett and Sheamus as a duo. It's crazy how just pairing Sheamus up with Barrett has made him so much more entertaining for me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Some um, Dean Ambrose's promo post Raw was pretty fucking amazing.

[video=youtube;m5IFuDjoKsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=140&v=m5IFuDjoKsc[/video]

What in God's green is he talking about? :lol:

He's vaguely referencing a joke from the movie Colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
wwetna1 still hasn't cleaned the cum off every is my guess on why he has yet to show up yet

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
wwetna1 still hasn't cleaned the cum off every is my guess on why he has yet to show up yet
Still hanging in a closet because Big Dave got married and isn't wrestling anymore.

CLEMDAWG

Reaction score
Have to admit, watching Kane and Taker level the Wyatt family was enjoyable. Shame when they retire thats it. No one to carry the torch.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk