• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada

You'll enjoy that since it was even Eva Marie.

And she lost an NXT Championship 4-Way at a live event when Bayley pinned Bliss to retain.
How does a battle royal count?

it's being DQ'd, pinned or submitted....that's like counting not winning the lottery after buying a ticket a loss.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
How does a battle royal count?

it's being DQ'd, pinned or submitted....that's like counting not winning the lottery after buying a ticket a loss.
I think you missed my point. It doesn't count. As long as Asuka doesn't take a pin or submission she's undefeated.

She can lose battle royals, 3-6-ways and tag team matches as long as she isn't personally pinned or submitted.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Andre wasn't really undefeated for 15 years before Hogan beat him at 'Mania III either. You just accept when they say the streak could be broken and when it can't and go with it, using real logic just hurts enjoyment.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
So Becky wins with a roll-up when she isn't even supposed to be in the MMC?

Why not have the secodn chance team win? :lmao