• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Merchandise

Troy

I like that new HHH t-shirt would be tempted to get it. The HBK t-shirt has a great design but I wouldn't buy it.

Heisenberg

WWEShop: Santino Milan Miracle Authentic T-Shirt

W04157.jpg

WWE SummerSlam Official Logo T-Shirt

W04378.jpg

Summerslam one looks alright but I wouldn't get either.

Troy

I like the Summerslam design and the Santino t-shirt is better than his previous releases but it still isn't that good.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Santino shirt is pretty awesome, better than that kung-fu one he has now. SummerSlam shirt looks great.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
His Twitter handle being on the back is the only thing I dislike. Good design for him overall, though.

Troy

The first ever Ryback t-shirt has been released.

W04433.jpg

The basic design is good but I think that it is a little too busy on the front. I am surprised that they went with black and white for his t-shirt rather than trying to get a colour that more closely matches the colour of his wrestling singlet.

Heisenberg

The Ryback shirt isn't too bad. Has a nice design.. The feed me more on the back is kinda a turn off tho. Might buy it if it ever goes down like discount.

D Bry shirt is also not worth it IMHO.