WWE WWE Merchandise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
2 new shirts released by wweshop

W04102X.jpg

W04097X.jpg

W04097AX.jpg

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
YES! YES! YES! @ both.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I feel like the Rock one is for all the kiddies out there. Can't be going to school with a shirt that says "asses"

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
stupid tshirt. what the fuck is the third icon
lol, you're in no position to call anything stupid if you can't even work out what the firggin' shit means.

I feel like the Rock one is for all the kiddies out there. Can't be going to school with a shirt that says "asses"
Exactly what I thought and it's pretty smart really despite it being somewhat lame.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
One of the most elite workers in the business today deserves a shirt that doesn't look so damn cartoony! This is the 3rd shirt they ever gave Daniel Bryan and all three of them have looked lame. I'm still going to buy this shirt because I'm a big time fan of him but c'mon!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Pretty obvious that they just threw something together real quick and simple to capitalise on it's current popularity. If it continues to be popular i'm sure they'll release another better one.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Not a big fan of the Bryan one but it works. And if it has success, I'm sure they'll release another. I'd buy the Lesnar one.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't mind the Daniel Bryan shirt, that is all they really needed to put on there. Hopefully his fans get behind him and it sells well so that WWE realises they should continue to push him. Selling merchandise is what helped push Punk over the top and helped get Ryder onto television so it does mean a lot.

Lesnar shirt is okay as well, very efficient of WWE to have a new shirt ready as soon as he debuted.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find the Rock shirt that says Team Bring It on the front and Boots 2 asses on the back? Wweshop is out of them and I can't find them anywhere. The ones I have found on eBay are fake. I want the official WWE one with the correct font and splatter effect. I ruined my shirt when bleach splashed on it. :( Hot Topic is out of them and I am failing on web searches.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty obvious that they just threw something together real quick and simple to capitalise on it's current popularity. If it continues to be popular i'm sure they'll release another better one.
Yeah they had to go ahead and get something out there fast because it has just caught on like crazy like Austin when he first started the what chant. So I don't mind it as I'm sure this is the first of a couple more Yes! shirts for him.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find the Rock shirt that says Team Bring It on the front and Boots 2 asses on the back? Wweshop is out of them and I can't find them anywhere. The ones I have found on eBay are fake. I want the official WWE one with the correct font and splatter effect. I ruined my shirt when bleach splashed on it. :( Hot Topic is out of them and I am failing on web searches.

Have you tried ebay?