WWE Made a Mistake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
^That @[Big Hoss Rambler] is right this is all leading to something gigantic. But they said Rock/Cena = Once in a lifetime, so it can't ever happen again. Horrible ending, really was hoping for something exciting to happen afterwards and in general a good match but it was so freaking slow.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Teddy is getting old and has been here for a long time. It's time for him to retire.

The Rock won because he's gonna be there at WM 29. He already said that before in an interview. I'd be stupid for Rock to lose in his own hometown Miami and come back at WM 29.

LOFUCKINL If funny how u all said that now but before the event all were like of cena WILL NEVER LOSE! Cena "need" to win for the looker room fuck! Not u all are saying b/c rock won that he ownly b/c he coming to WM29 FUCK THAT! CENA DEAL WITH END OF STORY CASE CLOSED THAT U CAN'T REOPEN FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Rock vs. ANYONE NEXT YEAR IT THE FUCKIN UNDERTAKER OR PG CENA WHICH I HOPE NOT AFTER SEEN WHAT TAKER DID HHH THAT NO WAY CENA WILL BEAT THE UNDERTAKER AT WM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Teddy is getting old and has been here for a long time. It's time for him to retire.

The Rock won because he's gonna be there at WM 29. He already said that before in an interview. I'd be stupid for Rock to lose in his own hometown Miami and come back at WM 29.

The problem is the feud is dead now, Rock won he's the better man. Why should they have another match? It's going to be the same old shit now we could have had something fresh, Rock can win but you've got to do something big with Cena. The last 2 Mania's have ended with The Rock standing tall, every Raw he's been on has ended with The Rock standing tall hell ever SVS ended with The Rock standing tall. I love The Rock but he shouldn't have been so dominant throughout, Cena the face of the company looks terrible now because he lost to someone who has kayfabe wrestled once in the past 7 years this makes the entire company look bad as Cena has beaten the majority of them.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
let me get this straight, you're upset because Teddy and Cena DIDNT win!? what is wrong with you

Am i you do i like what you like no so theres nothing wrong with me whats wrong with you

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
The problem is the feud is dead now, Rock won he's the better man. Why should they have another match? It's going to be the same old shit now we could have had something fresh, Rock can win but you've got to do something big with Cena. The last 2 Mania's have ended with The Rock standing tall, every Raw he's been on has ended with The Rock standing tall hell ever SVS ended with The Rock standing tall. I love The Rock but he shouldn't have been so dominant throughout, Cena the face of the company looks terrible now because he lost to someone who has kayfabe wrestled once in the past 7 years this makes the entire company look bad as Cena has beaten the majority of them.

U forgot about S.Seris. And he lose b/c he turning heel! If u get did not notes at the end cena mock the rock and want to end with his people eblow that what heel would do! And Cena said if he lose he would lose everything! So not he lose the only thikn do know is be jerous would will turn him heel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALONG! U dumb john won but goes all the other that have been WENT MY WAY! SO other gm crap I OWN ALL OF U! not trying to said this in a mean way but IT THE TRUE PIPE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
LOFUCKINL If funny how u all said that now but before the event all were like of cena WILL NEVER LOSE! Cena "need" to win for the looker room f***! Not u all are saying b/c rock won that he ownly b/c he coming to WM29 f*** THAT! CENA DEAL WITH END OF STORY CASE CLOSED THAT U CAN'T REOPEN FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Rock vs. ANYONE NEXT YEAR IT THE FUCKIN UNDERTAKER OR PG CENA WHICH I HOPE NOT AFTER SEEN WHAT TAKER DID HHH THAT NO WAY CENA WILL BEAT THE UNDERTAKER AT WM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S FUNNY CUZ YOU SAID TEAM TEDDY WILL WIN!
:tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch:

lol.
Seabs said:

Never said he's gonna go at Cena again. This whole thing between Cena and Rock was supposed to be a "Once in a Lifetime".

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
IT'S FUNNY CUZ YOU SAID TEAM TEDDY WILL WIN!
:tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch::tagteammatch:

Never said he's gonna go at Cena again. This whole thing between Cena and Rock was supposed to be a "Once in a Lifetime".

and u said orton and cena would win at WM28! AND GOES THAT BUT FUCKIN LOSE! And orton did not ever get a rko on Kane!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!Proving why Kane is the DEVIL FAVORITES DEOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
and u said orton and cena would win at WM28! AND GOES THAT BUT FUCKIN LOSE! And orton did not ever get a rko on Kane!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!Proving why Kane is the DEVIL FAVORITES DEOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care about those two. :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
U forgot about S.Seris. And he lose b/c he turning heel! If u get did not notes at the end cena mock the rock and want to end with his people eblow that what heel would do! And Cena said if he lose he would lose everything! So not he lose the only thikn do know is be jerous would will turn him heel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALONG! U dumb john won but goes all the other that have been WENT MY WAY! SO other gm crap I OWN ALL OF U! not trying to said this in a mean way but IT THE TRUE PIPE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!

I mentioned Survivor Series, so basically we have another storyline where Cena goes to rise above the hate? They could have turned him heel but no we get the same old shit of Cena being the underdog. He isn't going heel now, the perfect chance was in Miami but now it's gone. The Rock has come back and made the entire current WWE look like shit as he beat the biggest star. Going heel because he's jealous also? Why not do that because of the crowd reaction at WM? Why waste a huge heel turn on Raw? Rock comes back and puts no one over but himself, what good does that do for anyone? Like it or not Rock's ego has put the story to shit because he's made himself to be better than everyone else, rendering the current product looking like shit.

@[Big Hoss Rambler] who could he go for then? He's beat the best they have to offer clean, what now?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
''The People's Blow''

:Tagteammatch::Tagteammatch::Tagteammatch::Tagteammatch::Tagteammatch::Tagteammatch::Tagteammatch:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just hope the Rock winning was booking and Not Rock's ego. But I kind of agree with Rock winning it was in his hometown but at the same time not everyone wins at their hometown. If raw tomorrow is complete shit I will get very pissed off.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
I just hope the Rock winning was booking and Not Rock's ego. But I kind of agree with Rock winning it was in his hometown but at the same time not everyone wins at their hometown. If raw tomorrow is complete shit I will get very pissed off.

It doesn't seem a Rockish thing to do with the ego but that was before he became a megastar maybe it changed him, we can't do much more but speculate but every time he's on TV he ends up looking too strong imo. He's an icon make him look strong but not so your entire roster looks shite in comparison.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah the thing people like about the Rock is that he didn't care if he had to put someone over he didnt have a problem putting over back in 2000 so I can say its simply Vince loving Rocky too much to let the storyline come to some good ending.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It doesn't seem a Rockish thing to do with the ego but that was before he became a megastar maybe it changed him, we can't do much more but speculate but every time he's on TV he ends up looking too strong imo. He's an icon make him look strong but not so your entire roster looks shite in comparison.

They did a good job of selling the People's Elblow as "the move that defeated Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin" right before Cena kicked out. The match was close enough that it didn't bury the entire roster.