WWE Made a Mistake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
are you kidding me wwe Rock Rock Are you serious first Teddy looses then Cena Are you shitting me Rock is good for life he will always have fans let cena have some shine crap

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think next raw is going to be very monumental so they might have a rematch at Summerslam and this is probably just the beginning.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Cena joins forces with Brock and turns heel? I don't know but hopefully Taker is at Raw tomorrow. He looked pretty alright after the match enough to walk out.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
argee with teddy not winning but as for cena I glad he lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and though i pick bryan to lose I did not want it to have been that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll agree that our feelings are mutual for the loss of Teddy, but in terms of Cena, I'm pretty glad he lost. Happy, even.

And even though I was routing on a loss for Bryan, I really didn't want it to conclude that way.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cena didn't have to look strong. He looks strong all the time and fans always reject it.
Cena needs to look like an actual underdog, instead of the "LOL" reaction we had when MGK called him one.
Rock will be back for another match, otherwise this wouldn't have happened. Cena will go over then.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Man Rock just had to win ruined my night my sons crying because i was yelling Fuck

Reaction score
Teddy is getting old and has been here for a long time. It's time for him to retire.

The Rock won because he's gonna be there at WM 29. He already said that before in an interview. It'd be stupid for Rock to lose in his own hometown Miami and come back at WM 29.

Reactions: Asskicker