WWE Looking for new "Top Guy"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No it's not, Rock is Barack Obama of WWE. Half black n shit.

Race shouldn't even be a card anymore, it's 2012, the 21st century. I doubt WWE is keeping people down because of the colour of their skin, they pushed Bobo Brazil, Pedro Morales and they made an openly gay man their first ever IC champion in the 70s. If people are there to pay to see someone, then WWE will give it to them.

But, to make a point, is there a black man in WWE worth pushing?

Also, Bobby Lashley and Booker T mean anything?

No they don't you know why because I said WWE Championship not the WHC. And you know it is 2012 and it should matter but it does because racism still exist and WWE has a long streak of treating minorities not so well.

So grow up realize that no matter what year it is there will still be some people that treat other people differently and the people that run WWE are a few of those people.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
No they don't you know why because I said WWE Championship not the WHC. And you know it is 2012 and it should matter but it does because racism still exist and WWE has a long streak of treating minorities not so well.

So grow up realize that no matter what year it is there will still be some people that treat other people differently and the people that run WWE are a few of those people.

Again, I raise the point, is there any black person on the current roster worth pushing? And again, I'm not naive, I get there is racism out there. I am a minority myself and face it everyday. But to make leaps about links to racism and no one being up to snuff to focus major money on is just fucking stupid to me, and to tell me to grow up is ironic to me. Let's focus on a mole that isn't there and blow it up. Very mature indeed.

I could label the EA NHL or even the league itself racist by saying I don't see any black athletes being on commercials for them.

Reactions: 1 person

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Again, I raise the point, is there any black person on the current roster worth pushing? And again, I'm not naive, I get there is racism out there. I am a minority myself and face it everyday. But to make leaps about links to racism and no one being up to snuff to focus major money on is just fucking stupid to me, and to tell me to grow up is ironic to me. Let's focus on a mole that isn't there and blow it up. Very mature indeed.

I could label the EA NHL or even the league itself racist by saying I don't see any black athletes being on commercials for them.

I guess it is a good point to say Young is nowhere talented enough to even be discussing his race it was just a point of fact.

The only person I've seen anyone mention yet that is really that much younger then Cena is Cody Rhodes.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I have to agree with deezy here... there are no black guys out there that are deserving of being pushed to the next level. So because there isn't a black man being pushed doesn't make the WWE racist. It just means that there isn't a black man ready to be pushed. I mean if they were to push just based on the fact that they are a different color would be idiotic in itself. It would be the equivalent of pushing Sin Cara to the main event because he is Mexican.

Just have to accept facts that there isn't a black man out there right now in WWE that deserves that push.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
WWE are like Capcom, they aren't racists. Just idiots.

Anyway, this hate train is pointless. Cena's gonna rise above your Zack Ryders and your Darren Youngs for another 6 or 7 years anyway so enjoy it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I also agree with dezzy WWF/WWE do have a history of pushing black people or in some case mixed races, Rikishi is another example. Don't forget Booker was World Champion so that is kind of why PrimeTime's argument falls down. Shelton Benjamin was another guy they pushed for awhile.

Thing is its a matter of numbers, there are far more white wrestlers than there are black, so that is the reason why more white guys or girls are pushed.