WWE Live Event (House Show) General Discussion, Recap and Results Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I think that we here could use a thread for whenever somebody on here goes to a live event and they want to talk about it, post recap, results, anything else pertaining to the show. I usually don't do the whole house show thing, but in this case I'm making an exception. I am going to be attending the WWE Live Holiday Tour event on the 19th at The Forum and that's going to be a major show as WWE has not done a show at The Forum since 1994, but the impression is that it will not be airing on the WWE Network, contrary to popular belief, possibly due to not enough time to promote it and the release of Star Wars the day before, which that could possibly cause low viewership numbers as it's common sense that just about everybody is going to go see that movie.

And the lineup is the obvious (Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Rusev, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Braun Strowman, The Dudleys, Tommy Dreamer, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens)

In addition to the obvious lineup, this will be the third house show appearance since his return to WWE three years ago of Brock Lesnar.

I'm going to record the Brock Lesnar match and upload it to YouTube and for the rest of the show, I'm gonna just write that in detail in this thread here.

Stay tuned.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Nice. I wonder who will job to Lesnar this time.
Would love to see it myself, but not on the Network as you say.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think the live event at The Forum will probably end up airing on the Network. Brock freakin' Lesnar's on the card and they're gonna avoid streaming it on their precious, award-winning WWE Network? I think not.

Either way... Enjoy the show, brother.

Vince McDonald

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think the live event at The Forum will probably end up airing on the Network. Brock freakin' Lesnar's on the card and they're gonna avoid streaming it on their precious, award-winning WWE Network? I think not.

Either way... Enjoy the show, brother.

The Forum is an awesome venue too. Nobody expected Japan to be on the Network, and next thing we knew the NXT Championship changed hands.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The Forum is an awesome venue too. Nobody expected Japan to be on the Network, and next thing we knew the NXT Championship changed hands.

I hope The Forum show gets to air on the Network, but even if it doesn't, Mr. War Machine is gonna record it for us, so we'll watch anyways.

I think the Japan show was always going to air on WWEN because it had BROCK FREAKIN' LESNAR on the card [and plus they were hyping it big time], as well as the homecoming of Finn Bálor [it would've been Hideo Itami had he not suffered an injury), so the title changing hands was fairly predictable. :)

WarMachine1

Reaction score
Should they air the show on the Network? Yes. But I think the problem here could be viewership. A major movie is being released the day before and I don't know how many people would watch a Network special over Star Wars anyway. It's almost like the Royal Rumble and the Super Bowl being on the same day.

WarMachine1

Reaction score
WWE wants to do their annual summer Japan tour a week earlier this year (late June). In addition to that, WWE plans to make a stop before coming back to the continental United States to do two shows at the Neal Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii due to popular demand. (early July)

WarMachine1

Reaction score
WWE has added Brock Lesnar to yet another live event. This time on February 6th in San Jose, a day before the big game.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt

Chicago - Dec 27th

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

WarMachine1

Reaction score
It was revealed today that Alberto Del Rio will be facing Brock Lesnar at The Forum.