WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:pogba just because I'm a jobber doesn't mean I'm weak

No fence-sitting this game tho :goku Vote Tweet I don't like how similar he seems to last game when he had me fooled up until I was mislynched. Banez and Grim I'm unsure about as far as they go, but I could see either of them being scum as well with Tweet trying to manipulate it so he looks good depending on which is likely to flip
I look similar like last game? I don't agree at all but also, people read me town on play up until the last dayphase then so idk why it would make me scummy here. Reads more like you're paranoid about me than anything else which I clearly don't blame you for. In fact I think you're town off of this post for reasons I can explain if people want me to.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you expect a town read for voting me while telling me i should town read you for voting me? wat.

god i wanna say this is bait.

sky what do you think of banez voting me? do you have his alignment down like he suggests? do you think it's a town move?

What did you mean bate? How was it relevant?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd rather Magic gimme his opinion of Chris so far first tbh.

unvote
vote Barry

Lemme read back on this Skybox/Jeff exchange then.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Who is on Tweet's wagon atm other than Chris?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
My wagon should be Sky, Poyser and Chris.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Seriously, I make three posts out of your 27 that are unrelated to me (and one is an unvote of Magic, so that's a grey case).

Showtime

Reaction score
ok well im not really sure i want to go on any of these wagons lol, sorry.

i do think tweet might be town too tho with his response to "tweet wouldnt be this aggressive" and him responding by saying "go look at last game". that seems braggy in a way i dont think scum would be in a back to back draw, especially after a mvp performance. if it was a misconception im sure he would want the misconception to stay, not dispute it and reference his scum victory. like as in scum would typically want people to forget they just won if they drew scum again in the next game.

also i agree with his point on poyser. the chris thing was way too sudden and that answer was kinda meh? why give up on just that and he town read sky really easily too considering he hasn't really been playing and sky's always been a difficult read. i dont disagree with the read, but how quickly resolved it seemed off to me. also last night in discord he said he typically does well getting me onside as scum early on and i think that's why we have overlapping reads too because some of them are juts easy, but the process he's arriving at them seems off.

vote poyser

CAUSE THIS SOUNDS FUN AND EXCITING, right guys?

also i gotta go for a few hours but ill be on my phone. ill catch up on the few pages before leaving as i think chris at least reacted to me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What are your town leans chris?

Currently rereading your exchange with Sky, but I'm leaning town on her for it. I don't really follow your case on her tbh but her reactions are not overly defensive. Maybe that's bc she doesn't see the case either tho lol

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hey folks I’m here and caught up.

KIF not gonna say anything besides hi when you have a few votes on you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're tunnelling me. Like Lethal always did.

A bit of a hyperbole. Sorry if me doubting you and disliking you putting words in my mouth upset you.

Showtime

Reaction score
So you think town Banez, who refused to claim when a wagon started on him in the past, would just willy nilly, under no duress, no pressure, whatsoever, would soft flavor for the fuck of it?

yes based on who his character is and if he knows them i can see him softing randomly his character.

banez would refuse to claim as town because he feels slighted and gets indignant as fuck so i dont really think the two correlate that much. not saying he's town for it, just saying i dont think softing this game means he's scum because he refused to claim in that particular game because the circumstances arent the same.

but i like you pushing this barry and i think it does make you obvious town so it ALL WORKED OUT.

I was more envisioning a scenario where you get lynched in the belief that we're co-scum (we're not, I'm town) and you flip non-town anyway. It's kind of unlikely but I got excited at the idea of catching scum by accident

this also doesn't make much sense sky. if people think we're co-scum you think id get lynched over you lol?

and again it implies me flipping town would somehow clear you.

:pogba just because I'm a jobber doesn't mean I'm weak

No fence-sitting this game tho :goku Vote Tweet I don't like how similar he seems to last game when he had me fooled up until I was mislynched. Banez and Grim I'm unsure about as far as they go, but I could see either of them being scum as well with Tweet trying to manipulate it so he looks good depending on which is likely to flip

do you have any town read?

do you think those people are on a team together or are they just individual scum reads?

what happened in regards to fence sitting with you lsat game.

I want you and Chris to actually interact and want you to form an opinion on his play before I answer this question.

And I can't say I've seen Barry a whole lot as scum, but I also can't recall that as town he's ever cared much for leading or scumhunting in the early stages all too much. Could be that he's had a change of heart after we chewed him out for repeatedly flaming and antagonizing people as town and shooting his own alignment in the foot that way, so I'm not currently reading him on meta. I'm reading him on the merits of the arguments he's making and as I mentioned, I agree with just about literally nothing of what he's basing his current scum leans on.

i mean ill probably just go look over his posts from last game instead. idk why you wouldnt just answer.

if someone does something that's unfamiliar to both their alignments meta then it's usually a town thing happening than a scum thing because most people, as scum, try to fit their town meta not randomly diverge from it, right?

Is Magic's strategy just going after people he doesn't know like me and KIF? People that have played with him is that true for town and scum? Or is it just a this game thing

i like throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. are you unsettled?

Last edited:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also when I say I’m here it means only for like 12 more minutes then my break at work is done. I have another break in like 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.