WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic usually tests everyone who are new.

And if you pass test and for example, bust magic as scum like Odo did in his 1st game. Then he'll be pretty impressed.

Not saying that Magic is scum this game, that's way too early to tell and he's really good at manipulating people and pushing false narratives.

odo failed his test miserably as scum the very next game lol. he was great as town and then went as scum as someone far more passive and unsure of themselves and it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think Poyser and Sky aren't scum/scum at least, Sky didn't wanna get voted and I presume it's for a role-related reason, like only getting to use her role if she didn't get voted once during the last phase or something. That itself is pretty null but if I'm right on that role spec, if Poyser and Sky were s/s I wouldn't expect him to just vote Sky for the fuck of it and ruin her role. In fact it could very well be that Poyser thought the same thing I did and went for the trolly looking "oh whoops, you didn't want this to happen right?" vote, like I don't think he ever elaborated on the vote either, literally just voted her for teh lulz. Could be wrong on that, will keep rereading.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
do you have any town read?

do you think those people are on a team together or are they just individual scum reads?

what happened in regards to fence sitting with you lsat game.

i like throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. are you unsettled?

1. Just answered Jeff on that

2. Well I only really had Tweet as a scum lean in that and he might be right that I'm paranoid from last game but if I had to guess I'd say one of them could be on his team but most definitely not both. I can't see Grim and Banez being scum together at all.

3. I am not, it is a good strategy. Carry on good sir.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote

since no buys :francis . Not getting scum tweet vibes and im not feeling overly terrific about the folk on that wagon

Showtime

Reaction score
What did you mean bate? How was it relevant?

bait as in she asked people not to vote for her when that would likely get people to vote for her.

I'd rather Magic gimme his opinion of Chris so far first tbh.

unvote
vote Barry

Lemme read back on this Skybox/Jeff exchange then.

im in no rush.

Also when I say I’m here it means only for like 12 more minutes then my break at work is done. I have another break in like 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. Just answered Jeff on that

2. Well I only really had Tweet as a scum lean in that and he might be right that I'm paranoid from last game but if I had to guess I'd say one of them could be on his team but most definitely not both. I can't see Grim and Banez being scum together at all.

3. I am not, it is a good strategy. Carry on good sir.

who would you have scum with tweet? anyone? any associations you see? anyone else you dont think can be scum together?

also is there a way to turn off this "posts show up that arent apart of the current page" shit because it's annoying the fuck out of me.

Reactions: Chris

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
banez would refuse to claim as scum because he feels slighted and gets indignant as fuck so i dont really think the two correlate that much. not saying he's town for it, just saying i dont think softing this game means he's scum because he refused to claim in that particular game because the circumstances arent the same.

but i like you pushing this barry and i think it does make you obvious town so it ALL WORKED OUT.

I think you are missing the point. Let me tell you what happened:

Few games ago i was town and i flat out refused to claim because the wagon on me was bs.

The way Barry makes it sound is like i always refuse to claim as town, when i've done it infact just once. And it's exactly why i dislike Barry, it's the way he's pushing this narrative that something is off with my play. He's hung up to the fact i refused to claim one game. While i've played here few games more as town.

Showtime

Reaction score
Also when I say I’m here it means only for like 12 more minutes then my break at work is done. I have another break in like 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which wagon do you like most?

wanna join me on POYSER?

if not, why not?

Showtime

Reaction score
I think you are missing the point. Let me tell you what happened:

Few games ago i was town and i flat out refused to claim because the wagon on me was bs.

The way Barry makes it sound is like i always refuse to claim as town, when i've done it infact just once. And it's exactly why i dislike Barry, it's the way he's pushing this narrative that something is off with my play. He's hung up to the fact i refused to claim one game. While i've played here few games more as town.
no im not missing the point, that's literally what i said in my post.

edit: oh nevermind. i wrote as scum rather than as town. it was supposed to "would refuse to claim as town"/ IMA EDIT THAT since it's a quoted post.

Banez

Reaction score
odo failed his test miserably as scum the very next game lol. he was great as town and then went as scum as someone far more passive and unsure of themselves and it stuck out like a sore thumb.

I remember that. His town game was stellar. His scum game was pretty damn chaotic.

Banez

Reaction score
I will refuse to claim as scum somegame.

Just this game i'm not scum so joke's on you Barry :heston

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
On such a treacherous and muggy day
I have arrived
I have arrived
To whomever has the strongest say
I mimic your tone
With this poem
For when things go in disarray
We will all die
We will all die
And now I know that everyday
We are gone
Until whomever has won

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
also i agree with his point on poyser. the chris thing was way too sudden and that answer was kinda meh? why give up on just that and he town read sky really easily too considering he hasn't really been playing and sky's always been a difficult read. i dont disagree with the read, but how quickly resolved it seemed off to me. also last night in discord he said he typically does well getting me onside as scum early on and i think that's why we have overlapping reads too because some of them are juts easy, but the process he's arriving at them seems off.
I get what you're saying here, actually. I do want to see if he's actually going somewhere with Tweet though

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
who would you have scum with tweet? anyone? any associations you see? anyone else you dont think can be scum together?

also is there a way to turn off this "posts show up that arent apart of the current page" shit because it's annoying the fuck out of me.

Not sure, Tweet opened my eyes to the world of bussing last game so I'm trying not to instantly assume people aren't alligned because they're getting into it with each other such

Also I do not believe there is bc it annoys the fuck out of me too :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2