WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So what did that claim do for everyone? I assume we have more based on earlier comments from certain parties.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You will be unsurprised to hear that that flavour doesn't make me feel any better about the claim.
I’ve said it before but my flavour doesn’t really link my character to role, it just makes sense loosely. Does your flavour link it?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The OP does say this: I have been intentionally inconsistent with the depth of flavour, connection of role to character, power of role relative to character importance etc. You won't be able to cheese the game.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And I guess we'll see then.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Magic watchin' Brutus doesn't only do nothing for me, it makes me feel even worse about both of them

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’ve said it before but my flavour doesn’t really link my character to role, it just makes sense loosely. Does your flavour link it?
Absolutely, my flavour and role fit my character perfectly.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
lol PLEASE tell me what's wrong with my role action, sky.
Well, a widely scum-read player seemingly clearing a player who is also read scum really doesn't make us think they're both town, does it? Makes us think they're in cahoots

Big Man

Reaction score
You mean all the people I questioned for jumping on? It was 3 people. Did you question everyone following this without hesitation? I wanted to see how poyser would react to a push and those pushing him. Letting up there would've been silly.

Idk why you think id lose motivation as scum. You're not honestly so big headed you think your Jeff push would make me lose.motivation opposed.to being legitimately busy on the weekend? And I was into the last game I played too once I had time and then I got petrified.

Come join me big man.

Someone let me know if I gotta claim.
I mean the only 2 who jumped on who I don't really have a town lean on are Chris and PHEN0M, and PHEN0M called you scum with Jeff before I even explained my read so I don't see him bussing like that. also I wouldn't have expected you to let me on Poyser. my problem was the way you reacted on what you thought was a good case on a player who turned out to be mafia, you asked him a meaningless question due to a quote from my post which made it seem like you didn't care for it at all.

you were probably busy sure but I more mean from when he was actually lynched. losing probably your most active teammate on day 1 is demoralising idc what you say. you were around last night, and all you did was defend yourself.

Big Man

Reaction score
i'll be home in a couple of hours(lolol, i said this last night and passed out cause i had to go work). if you're gonna lynch me at least let me catch up and help out because this wagon is legit awful. if anyone sincerely thinks i lost motivation because a teammate was being pushed by big man youre legit Blue and i wanna see who actually buys into that reasoning because there's guaranteed to be scum on my wagon. i think i say like 6 people say im scum after big man's grand paragraph of a case on me and boy is it going to be fun getting explanations from people.
I mean except for the part I didn't even mention you losing motivation until today when the wagon had already started. first you simplified the reasoning to you just not being around and now this.

Showtime

Reaction score
Well, a widely scum-read player seemingly clearing a player who is also read scum really doesn't make us think they're both town, does it? Makes us think they're in cahoots

how did i clear anyone?

what in the fuck are you even reading.

I mean the only 2 who jumped on who I don't really have a town lean on are Chris and PHEN0M, and PHEN0M called you scum with Jeff before I even explained my read so I don't see him bussing like that. also I wouldn't have expected you to let me on Poyser. my problem was the way you reacted on what you thought was a good case on a player who turned out to be mafia, you asked him a meaningless question due to a quote from my post which made it seem like you didn't care for it at all.

you were probably busy sure but I more mean from when he was actually lynched. losing probably your most active teammate on day 1 is demoralising idc what you say. you were around last night, and all you did was defend yourself.

the way i reacted was to ask him another question because from your case i saw he called sky sketchy before sky even reacted, meaning he had already arrived at his conclusion before his "test" had even gotten anywhere. it's not meaningless suspicion, big man, but that's just your take. i dont really care for credit. but. if. you dont see. it then i dont really care.

i was around last night for a bit on my phone as i was watching some shitty insect horror movie. i saw the flip and then a bunch of people suspecting me. im on page 26. i'm sorry i didnt do whatever you expected me to do in my brief time. i am still only defending myself because again i cant do much else right now. like i said if you want to lynch me later on go for it, but i want to catch up because this is a trash wagon and i know there's going to be scum on it because you gave them all the opportunity they needed to jump on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.