WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I do feel like Brutus is putting way too much effort in these poems for me not to be able to interpret them in any way relevant to the game :lmao

I wanna read all Smark's posts again since I've been busy at work but I am caught up mostly skimming and he doesn't look great to me either at the moment. No Magic claim yet either though right? My vote is staying on him for now.

If anyone wants my thoughts on anything specific go ahead and ask and I'll get to it later today though. I'll reread everything from D2 again as well

Showtime

Reaction score
I didn't say you should've said 'lets follow this' and no I don't think you would go harder on pushing Poyser because that wagon already looked bad due to the people jumping on for no reason. you're acting as if you have to go all out to defend your teammate or bus him. the Poyser wagon was progressing too easily if anything so I would've expected you to say something if you thought it was a good case.

no one has said it's because you aren't around though. in fact you seemed more invested during the first half of day then you have in recent games but seem to have lost motivation since the Jeff wagon started.

You mean all the people I questioned for jumping on? It was 3 people. Did you question everyone following this without hesitation? I wanted to see how poyser would react to a push and those pushing him. Letting up there would've been silly.

Idk why you think id lose motivation as scum. You're not honestly so big headed you think your Jeff push would make me lose.motivation opposed.to being legitimately busy on the weekend? And I was into the last game I played too once I had time and then I got petrified.
JPEG_20200418_151033.jpg

Come join me big man.

Someone let me know if I gotta claim.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You’re I’ve halfway to lynch. Claiming is best.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You mean all the people I questioned for jumping on? It was 3 people. Did you question everyone following this without hesitation? I wanted to see how poyser would react to a push and those pushing him. Letting up there would've been silly.

Idk why you think id lose motivation as scum. You're not honestly so big headed you think your Jeff push would make me lose.motivation opposed.to being legitimately busy on the weekend? And I was into the last game I played too once I had time and then I got petrified.
View attachment 3669

Come join me big man.

Someone let me know if I gotta claim.
I almost rented at those apartment buildings

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Name a town reason you need to be halfway to lynch to give flavor for a role you've already outed through its existence on all your posts? All we need is the flavor. There's no reason not to give it to us.
It's not that I'm strictly opposed to him claiming, it's just that if he is scum and is faking a PR, he would do this specifically because he doesn't have a role to claim and therefore would simply claim that the PR is all he has. It's completely useless to make him claim.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And the second thing is if he does have a role next to the PR I probably know which one it is and I wouldn't want scum to know about it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's not that I'm strictly opposed to him claiming, it's just that if he is scum and is faking a PR, he would do this specifically because he doesn't have a role to claim and therefore would simply claim that the PR is all he has. It's completely useless to make him claim.
I'm not looking for him to claim PR, I'm looking for him to claim his character and flavor and the fact he won't, seems like he doesn't have anything.

Showtime

Reaction score
You’re I’ve halfway to lynch. Claiming is best.

super swell.

I'm JTG, the 3x tracker. I started out in a racist gangsta tag team only to be left on the roster for years while doing absolutely nothing and Vince probably not even realizing I'm still employed at all.

I tracked brutus, he went nowhere n1. "why brutus" because he had a pr and prs dont typically overlap with roles when they're town.

i'll be home in a couple of hours(lolol, i said this last night and passed out cause i had to go work). if you're gonna lynch me at least let me catch up and help out because this wagon is legit awful. if anyone sincerely thinks i lost motivation because a teammate was being pushed by big man youre legit Blue and i wanna see who actually buys into that reasoning because there's guaranteed to be scum on my wagon. i think i say like 6 people say im scum after big man's grand paragraph of a case on me and boy is it going to be fun getting explanations from people.

Showtime

Reaction score
oh you guys are already talking about this.

brutus could also still be godfather even though he didn't go anywhere on n1 too. just saying that doesn't confirm he's town or anything.

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean, the fact that he's not been hammered prematurely is telling

yes, it is telling. what happens when you have a scum team, sky? is it harder or easier to get you close to being lynched?

why is it that there is absolutely no struggle in getting me lynched here? damn i wonder what it means.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
oh you guys are already talking about this.

brutus could also still be godfather even though he didn't go anywhere on n1 too. just saying that doesn't confirm he's town or anything.
I'm sure someone else could have sent the kill. Cuz IDK if GF gives no results on trackers.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark why did you use your role N1 if you hadn't really thread considering your role is limited in shots?
Yup this was my biggest problem, which is why I asked if he had a restriction. Don’t really buy him using it having read 0% of the thread when he doesn’t have many shots lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Unless Ninja godfather I guess.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yup this was my biggest problem, which is why I asked if he had a restriction. Don’t really buy him using it having read 0% of the thread when he doesn’t have many shots lol
And you don't think saying I didn't use n1 was the easier way to go if I was scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.