WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jeff this is clearly setting the seeds for a really silly, out-there push and it feels different from your strong town performances these last two games

I'd vote for you but I like how Poyser's thinking with this Tweet direction, a Page 1 fluff vote turning into a serious vote at this rate

Big Man

Reaction score
@Showtime do you have thoughts on sky shading you, then saying i'm seeing somethimg in you, which is a lie?
do you have any thoughts on it, since you're the one that put the vote down to try and get a read off her?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff this is clearly setting the seeds for a really silly, out-there push and it feels different from your strong town performances these last two games

I'd vote for you but I like how Poyser's thinking with this Tweet direction, a Page 1 fluff vote turning into a serious vote at this rate

A silly push on who? Seems like you are the one throwing around a few lies here. Sorry if i refuse to read you town just because others say so. Still don't see why you went through the trouble of shading magic but made 0 effort to push it or put a vote down. Can you explain that to me, then?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
A silly push on who? Seems like you are the one throwing around a few lies here. Sorry if i refuse to read you town just because others say so. Still don't see why you went through the trouble of shading magic but made 0 effort to push it or put a vote down. Can you explain that to me, then?
I toss around ideas, and hope one of them turns out to be a good one.

You're really invested in this, huh? Tempted to OMGUS.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
do you have any thoughts on it, since you're the one that put the vote down to try and get a read off her?

Yes, my thoughts are i don't like it all. I fully expected town sky to follow me there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I toss around ideas, and hope one of them turns out to be a good one.

You're really invested in this, huh? Tempted to OMGUS.

I'm shaking in my boots

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Having caught up Banez made more posts that seem more like carefree town Banez so have a town read after all.

vote Poyser
I think he's full of shit with his vote on me and isn't really pushing anything meaningful, like that little bit of feeling out Chris and letting go of him again immediately just looks like paper shuffling to me. Town read on Barry also seems way early and I don't agree with the read at all, I think Barry might also be scum cause he's way too nice and way too invested in solving already, just feels off.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
a+ strats

idk how to feel about banez non-push on poyser and jeff voting me cause of sky

maybe there's more.

Care to at least answer my question re:sky :francis

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean yeah, my first post about Banez looked non-committal because that's what it was, just throwing thoughts out there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean yeah, my first post about Banez looked non-committal because that's what it was, just throwing thoughts out there.

Thoughts on sky? Also, thoughts on poyser seemingly acting dumb on what obviously a reaction test on sky?

Showtime

Reaction score
:heston

That's probably the most damning point against Banez' argument. Why would any scum hide behind my ass?

i mean scum would hide on any wagon that has any sort of merit if it's on town.

not saying that's what's happening, but it aint that simple either.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ace saying hi and doing literally nothing else is also noted.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Thoughts on sky? Also, thoughts on poyser seemingly acting dumb on what obviously a reaction test on sky?
Her initial vote on me seemed like a regular town Sky opening, and her following Poyser also smells of bloodthirsty town Sky. I gotta read back already, see if there's other directions people offered that she turned down.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Having caught up Banez made more posts that seem more like carefree town Banez so have a town read after all.

vote Poyser
I think he's full of shit with his vote on me and isn't really pushing anything meaningful, like that little bit of feeling out Chris and letting go of him again immediately just looks like paper shuffling to me. Town read on Barry also seems way early and I don't agree with the read at all, I think Barry might also be scum cause he's way too nice and way too invested in solving already, just feels off.

You seemingly forgot about my second go around in Kingmaker mafia, which is exactly like this game.

But I never said I want to lynch Banez. I have a feeling on him and I want him to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.